European team [JVC]

#21The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/27/2013 3:44:43 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Yeah, I know, spent quite abit. But there again my wife and daughter are also gamers.

In front of me are, 1 Wii U, 1 Xbox 360, 3 Wii's and a PS2.

Waiting for TC to post, as want to know if a PAL player called WINDI is still playing. If so Ima going hunting in PAL land.

_(0_0)_
And I thought I was a gamer...
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#22Darcsen8Posted 8/27/2013 5:25:10 PM(edited)
I'm pretty sure that there are much more clans in Europe besides [JVC] ;) Although, I believe that they aren't quite organised. I've seen several clan tags in PAL land while playing online:

- [FR] : I'm assuming this is another French Clan :P

- [ITA] : Italian Clan I guess

- [ESP] : Spanish Clan I guess

- [HUNT] :I read on the boards that this clan is supposed to be a NTSC clan, but I saw someone with this tag in PAL land.

It's a shame that these clans don't visit GameFaqs.

ThePrisoner06 posted...
Yeah, I know, spent quite abit. But there again my wife and daughter are also gamers.

In front of me are, 1 Wii U, 1 Xbox 360, 3 Wii's and a PS2.

Waiting for TC to post, as want to know if a PAL player called WINDI is still playing. If so Ima going hunting in PAL land.

I actually saw WINDI online yesterday in the afternoon. I assume that he/she is still playing.
#23ThePrisoner06Posted 8/27/2013 5:31:08 PM
Thanks for that Darsen8.

If its is WINDI, lvl60, then Im going hunting.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#24JVC-Ashura(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 10:05:33 AM
xXAISPXx, ThePrisoner and The_Mad_Kitten: Thank you for your welcome! I'm happy I registered here^^. I believe I played [LC]Andy but I lack memories to remember it well.

The_Mad_Kitten: I think we are pretty strong and coco is the best of us. He is as skilled as Pablo (if not better) if you heard of him. As for me, I'm a bit weaker than these too but i'm likely at Windi's level (I havn't seen him him for a while tough). [JVC]Alex and [JVC]Wiineur are both at my level too.

Darcsen8: Indeed, there are players with these clan-like tag but I never seen more than 2 players with the same tag. I Think they are just representing their country or whatever...
#25__CSNPosted 8/28/2013 11:03:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26JVC-AirtimePosted 8/30/2013 10:34:20 AM
[JVC] is said to be the best clan existing.

a.k.a we are good (No Bragging)