Have any of you clan guys tried having a war that consisted of classes?

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/27/2013 6:19:38 PM
Like, one sniper per team, one medic, one assualt class, etc.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2xXAISPXxPosted 8/27/2013 6:31:03 PM
Several clans tried doing that (RSL? O$C? Dr3ad? AER? None of the above?).
---
SOTD: "Current Awkward Level in this thread: 9,265 (over 9000!)" -Brennan
#3nightfire0013Posted 8/27/2013 6:31:16 PM
I think it may have been discussed before, but.. I'm not sure if there has been a war, where both teams had classes or roles predetermined.

It could be fun.
---
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.
#4PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 6:53:18 PM
nightfire0013 posted...
I think it may have been discussed before, but.. I'm not sure if there has been a war, where both teams had classes or roles predetermined.

It could be fun.

Sounds pretty balanced too imo
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#51PefrogPosted 8/27/2013 7:02:18 PM
I'm in the vampire class.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#6PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 7:05:31 PM
1Pefrog posted...
I'm in the vampire class.

That sounds... awesome
---
#7B05S_BrennanPosted 8/27/2013 7:34:17 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Several clans tried doing that (RSL? O$C? Dr3ad? AER? None of the above?).

Sweet, I made the SOTD.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#8ThePrisoner06Posted 8/27/2013 7:38:57 PM
Interesting topic Punch.

As for what class I would fall into, let me see -

1. Would be the class of '64 lol.

2. Am more of a Support player when in Clan battles. Even when Im playing BTGB, I rarely go on the attack on my own, I tend to follow team mates and lay down covering fire.

3. Would also say I could be classed as a Grenadier as well. Most people know that even when Im dying, there's a good chance Im going to throw a Rad grenade. Most times it works.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#9hc-valkiriaPosted 8/27/2013 7:45:12 PM
Well i think that even though the idea of specific functions hasn't been actually tried, the well coordinated teams do have a sense of what each player should do for certain strategies. like when hc faced aer. part of the reason that hc was winning (until venonat joined and gave aer the advantage by forcing a restart and allowing aer to fight knowing how we strategized the battle, again, its cool venonat. none of us are mad at you so don't worry :) ) was that we gave roles to each player by having one long range hitter, a close range hitter, and a midrange hybrid. But with the way the game was designed, it is possible i suppose. I mean, they even made a perk for reviving quickly. but in terms of strategy, it is very hard to do.
#10_SignalPosted 8/27/2013 7:48:07 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Interesting topic Punch.

Most people know that even when Im dying, there's a good chance Im going to throw a Rad grenade. Most times it works.

I'll vouch personally for this.

Cool idea Punch. Maybe you could spend $17 and lead us in this thing!

Man you are so cheap.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261