The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Conduit 3: The Musical!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 3: The Musical!
2 years ago#1
Who likes the idea? Remember:

Hip-Hop progenitors
Heavy Metal Trust
Smooth Jazz John Adams
Screamo Andromeda
Break Dancing Mr. Ford(s)
Rapping Drudge

If you do like the idea, give some suggestions! :3
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
2 years ago#2
Your post gave me cancer.
As long as Black Veil Brides get featured then its a good idea.
A long with-Sleeping with sirens, Falling in reverse.
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
2 years ago#3
I know for a fact Ford sings showtunes
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
2 years ago#4
This sounds like a Punch topic, haha.
---
2014 Penta-Penta
2 years ago#5
LeThA169 posted...

no horrible emof** bands.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
2 years ago#6
__CSN posted...
LeThA169 posted...

no horrible emof** bands.

You shouldn't knock on people that are different. You come off as a douche.
---
2014 Penta-Penta
2 years ago#7
Damn, you're stupid. I thought my identity was established at this point, but I guess Shen is the only one here with anything under his skullcap.

Emo femboys do not belong in Conduit.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
2 years ago#8
__CSN posted...
Damn, you're stupid. I thought my identity was established at this point, but I guess Shen is the only one here with anything under his skullcap.

K.
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
2 years ago#9
__CSN posted...

Does Five Finger Death Punch count as emo- how about Ramshtein (probably spelled wrong)? They are my favorites. I went to this concert with a bunch of bands and Black Veil Brides, Butcher Babies- and all of those people were playing.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
2 years ago#10
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
__CSN posted...

Does Five Finger Death Punch count as emo- how about Ramshtein (probably spelled wrong)? They are my favorites. I went to this concert with a bunch of bands and Black Veil Brides, Butcher Babies- and all of those people were playing.

BVB really could only be put into the "emo femboy" category and left there to die. The others would be better described as s***ty metal.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 3: The Musical!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived