Top clans im interested in

#101B05S_P4GPosted 8/29/2013 7:47:35 AM
Mindesyn posted...
If you gotta kick someone, one switched teams, and one went to make his own thing, then you dont want those guys. Unloyal and disruptive.

I can see that was clearly an insult, but I'll let it go. Why? Because I don't care when people insult me. Especially when I, along with all my friends, know it's not true. If you want to get to me by insulting me, you're not going to get anywhere.
I don't have a loyalty complex either, so if something just doesn't work out for me, I'm not going to keep doing it forever.
---
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706
#102hc-valkiriaPosted 8/29/2013 7:53:40 AM
Mindesyn posted...
B05S_P4G posted...
the only reason I left was because the clan wasn't active enough for my tastes.

Valkiria's a great clan leader..

Great Leaders find work, they set it up, and they get their guys action. They find a way to unite the people in the clan, so they arnt just random numbers that come to fight once a month. Having practices is great, but it wont unite your guys. Gaming clans, arnt just lumping people together and slapping a tag on your name. Sure thats the C2 experience, but if you want a truly close knit gaming clan. You gotta be friends after awhile. Losing the 3 guys Valk did was probably good. If you gotta kick someone, one switched teams, and one went to make his own thing, then you dont want those guys. Unloyal and disruptive.

TO ANYONE JOINING OR MAKING A CLAN

Dont take the judgement lightly. Clan leaders take it seriously, we put time and effort and we stress in our daily lives over the well being of our guys and the future and status of our clans. I dont doubt Valk is trying hard to better HC, I just dont think HC is trying hard to better HC

Then why did you say I haven't been acting like a leader?
#103hc-valkiriaPosted 8/29/2013 7:55:18 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
B05S_P4G posted...
LigersRule posted...
I read every topic that comes through this board. Just because I have the self-restraint not to post when I have nothing to say doesn't mean I don't read the topic. But you are EXTREMELY gullible if you really think that them leaving had nothing to do with you. Again, man up. This isn't a coincidence. You're a lousy clan leader.

Hey, if you don't know what's really going on, then keep your mouth shut. Before you respond saying you do, if you really did you wouldn't have posted this comment. I can't speak for anyone else, but the only reason I left was because the clan wasn't active enough for my tastes.

As someone who's actually been in -HC-, I can definitely say that Valkiria has been working tirelessly to make it a better clan, and it's been paying off. Moreover, he's supportive, and instructive. He only gets angry when someone does something to really piss him off. He knows how to learn from a loss too. Valkiria's a great clan leader. He has my respect, and he sure as hell has my support.

So please, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't say anything.

Indeed.

Thanks for supporting me.
#104MindesynPosted 8/29/2013 9:48:20 AM
B05S_P4G posted...
so if something just doesn't work out for me, I'm not going to keep doing it forever.

Have fun in life then. It wasnt an insult, it was truth, did you try taking HC into your own hands, helping Valk like he said? Maybe challenging clans and setting it up? You wanted wars? Go start em. You think anyone in their right mind ever challenged LC much? No, I challenged clans, or if one clan was toying with the idea of battling us, I took it to them. Im not against HC as much as you all think, I think Valks has work to do on himself, I think if HC had issues with his leadership, you couldve voted on the leader. I never appointed myself leader, LC did. If they got beef with me, they can vote me off my spot.

I think communication in the past in HC was either non existent or shady among certain people, so now that Valks is opening that up its gonna be good. Its nice that Valks keeps good with the people who betrayed him or disrupted his clan. Im not personally like that, I axed a member, and I got no connection with him anymore. But I grew up with an old man who wore a cut, and I know something about loyalty and what happens to those who take a tag or banner lightly.

Valks, you are NOT a good leader. But that can change. You are doing it with no help, so its gonna be hard. I have guys that helped make a clan what it is. They wanted it to stand for something just as much as I did, so I got myself a good group of guys, and Im sure you do as well. Ask em if they really want the clan life, before assuming they do.

Oh and P4G why is it you told Keet about your shopping around for a new clan before Valks? No insult there.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#105LigersRulePosted 8/29/2013 9:51:57 AM
B05S_P4G posted...
Hey, if you don't know what's really going on, then keep your mouth shut. Before you respond saying you do, if you really did you wouldn't have posted this comment. I can't speak for anyone else, but the only reason I left was because the clan wasn't active enough for my tastes.

As someone who's actually been in -HC-, I can definitely say that Valkiria has been working tirelessly to make it a better clan, and it's been paying off. Moreover, he's supportive, and instructive. He only gets angry when someone does something to really piss him off. He knows how to learn from a loss too. Valkiria's a great clan leader. He has my respect, and he sure as hell has my support.

I don't care why you left. You left. I don't care why Cmo left. He left. He also had the stones to kick Gabe out for what most people consider minor.

Do you know how many members LC has lost since it's founding? One, and that's because we kicked his ass to the curb. Other than that? We've had people go inactive, but nobody has ever left the clan. Ever. Why? Because people in LC are actually happy. They don't have any reason to leave.

If you have ANY reason to leave, that's your clan leader's fault. If the clan wasn't active enough, that's his problem. If the clan wasn't letting you be independent enough, that's his problem. Gabe's expulsion was DEFINITELY his problem. Give me ONE reason, one qualification Valks has for being a clan leader. Something he does that nobody else could do better.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#106CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/29/2013 9:57:06 AM
LigersRule posted...
B05S_P4G posted...

I don't care why you left. You left. I don't care why Cmo left. He left. He also had the stones to kick Gabe out for what most people consider minor.

Do you know how many members LC has lost since it's founding? One, and that's because we kicked his ass to the curb. Other than that? We've had people go inactive, but nobody has ever left the clan. Ever. Why? Because people in LC are actually happy. They don't have any reason to leave.

If you have ANY reason to leave, that's your clan leader's fault. If the clan wasn't active enough, that's his problem. If the clan wasn't letting you be independent enough, that's his problem. Gabe's expulsion was DEFINITELY his problem. Give me ONE reason, one qualification Valks has for being a clan leader. Something he does that nobody else could do better.

Idc, your not in HC, or ever was, I'm done.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#107hc-valkiriaPosted 8/29/2013 10:03:11 AM
Mindesyn posted...
B05S_P4G posted...
so if something just doesn't work out for me, I'm not going to keep doing it forever.

Have fun in life then. It wasnt an insult, it was truth, did you try taking HC into your own hands, helping Valk like he said? Maybe challenging clans and setting it up? You wanted wars? Go start em. You think anyone in their right mind ever challenged LC much? No, I challenged clans, or if one clan was toying with the idea of battling us, I took it to them. Im not against HC as much as you all think, I think Valks has work to do on himself, I think if HC had issues with his leadership, you couldve voted on the leader. I never appointed myself leader, LC did. If they got beef with me, they can vote me off my spot.

I think communication in the past in HC was either non existent or shady among certain people, so now that Valks is opening that up its gonna be good. Its nice that Valks keeps good with the people who betrayed him or disrupted his clan. Im not personally like that, I axed a member, and I got no connection with him anymore. But I grew up with an old man who wore a cut, and I know something about loyalty and what happens to those who take a tag or banner lightly.

Valks, you are NOT a good leader. But that can change. You are doing it with no help, so its gonna be hard. I have guys that helped make a clan what it is. They wanted it to stand for something just as much as I did, so I got myself a good group of guys, and Im sure you do as well. Ask em if they really want the clan life, before assuming they do.

Oh and P4G why is it you told Keet about your shopping around for a new clan before Valks? No insult there.

Why am I not a good leader? I opened up communications and let everyone share input. Since you have experience as a leader, could you tell me what else I should do? Not being mean or anything, just asking for advice.
#108__CSNPosted 8/29/2013 10:04:04 AM
When three guys leave and others consider it quietly, there's a leadership issue. Back when I was in CMS, we had a pretty good lineup at first (Sylux, Heavy, Shen, and myself) but there was zero leadership. Sylux was AWOL most of the time. His clan suffered, people left (though I left because I just didn't have the time anymore), and by the end it was Shen just trying to keep a few squeakers from quitting. Without good leadership, a clan collapses. No knocks against Shen there since he actually got some members and organized a war. However, it's pretty clear that whatever is going on in -HC- isn't working.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#109Silly_Squirl_G(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 10:28:30 AM
NM. I guess I will go clanless. All that I have brought to this board is argument and hatred for one another. I blame myself, and I will remain ndependant until an opportunity arrises
#110ThePrisoner06Posted 8/29/2013 10:35:07 AM
When a topic gets out of hand, and words are exchanged between other users, sometimes one of the best things is for the topic creator to lock the topic and thus close it.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg