Top clans im interested in

#21__CSNPosted 8/28/2013 3:47:51 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
__CSN posted...
Cmo has possibly the worst awareness of any C2 player I've seen, so just picking Stealth would be an instant 30-0.

That aside, this topic mitigates some of my doubts that squirrel kid is Gabe. No other awful player would think of himself as such a great recruit.

Perkless with only an MP5AK4, he would dump you. And that gun SUCKS!

So much no in this post. First, MP5KA4. Second, Cmo is bad. Third, the MP5 doesn't suck. You suck with the MP5.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#22CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/28/2013 3:48:52 PM
__CSN posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
__CSN posted...
Cmo has possibly the worst awareness of any C2 player I've seen, so just picking Stealth would be an instant 30-0.

That aside, this topic mitigates some of my doubts that squirrel kid is Gabe. No other awful player would think of himself as such a great recruit.

So much no in this post. First, MP5KA4. Second, Cmo is bad. Third, the MP5 doesn't suck. You suck with the MP5.

I could beat you with my keyboard.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#23CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/28/2013 3:49:39 PM
__CSN posted...

Wrong, I have good awareness, esp so since I use the AR-C and beast with it.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#24__CSNPosted 8/28/2013 3:51:15 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
__CSN posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
__CSN posted...

I could beat you with my keyboard.

lolno. Maybe in rust mode, but still, likely not.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#25The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/28/2013 3:51:37 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
__CSN posted...

Oh crap, Kitty fight time- I tag-team Cmo!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#26xXAISPXxPosted 8/28/2013 3:54:13 PM
It's easier than you think to get a RoT with a MP5KA4...
---
SOTD: "Current Awkward Level in this thread: 9,265 (over 9000!)" -Brennan
#27__CSNPosted 8/28/2013 3:55:46 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
__CSN posted...

Using the AR-C requires minimal awareness since no one can see you and barely hear you. Temperature management is your only concern, and if all else fails, spam rads. Countering it does take awareness, especially in HC, but lolno to Cmofo's comment. You are all fat, ugly gingers with bad acne.

except Cmo
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#28LigersRulePosted 8/28/2013 4:00:20 PM
Gabe, you don't fit in with LC at all. You don't get along with me, Symph, Ches, or Jaye. That's more than half of the clan right there. Other than that, we are both full and almost retired.

All 3 of the clans you listed aren't an option, and you would probably be miserable anyway.

Join VR or O$C or something.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#29The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/28/2013 4:00:24 PM
__CSN posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
__CSN posted...

Using the AR-C requires minimal awareness since no one can see you and barely hear you. Temperature management is your only concern, and if all else fails, spam rads. Countering it does take awareness, especially in HC, but lolno to Cmofo's comment. You are all fat, ugly gingers with bad acne.

except Cmo

No I am not.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#30CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/28/2013 4:03:14 PM(edited)
Falcon, come on man, Chain said he can beat you with his keyboard! you are just bad and you know it!

Also, AR-C takes more than what you said, and awaremess is def there, you don't know it because you have none, so again, just shut up.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU