Top clans im interested in

#81LeThA169Posted 8/28/2013 6:32:00 PM
Falcon just needs a hug, maybe his best friend (Goldfish) died when he was 8 years old.
(>^~^)><(^~^<)
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#82__CSNPosted 8/28/2013 7:21:05 PM
LeThA169 posted...
Falcon just needs a hug, maybe his best friend (Goldfish) died when he was 8 years old.
(>^~^)><(^~^<)

Actually, I did have a pet goldfish die when I was eight, but it wasn't a life-changing event.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#83CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/28/2013 7:27:57 PM
__CSN posted...
LeThA169 posted...
(>^~^)><(^~^<)

Actually, I did have a pet goldfish die when I was eight, but it wasn't a life-changing event.

Obviously it was.

The first step to recovery is acceptance.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#84ThePrisoner06Posted 8/28/2013 7:35:41 PM
Think the question should be Would any Clan take Gabe as a member?

Doubt -HC- would want him back. Know that we in [LC] do not want him, would rather recruit someone else.

But there is a possible light at the end of the tunnel. VR, O$C, or Dr3ad may be interested.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#85LigersRulePosted 8/28/2013 8:17:15 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Name one time others on hc thought I was bossy. Unless other hc players can confirm I was bossyand running it like a dictatorship, your complaint has no validity and is just an opinion.

Dude, you lost 3 members in a week. P4G, Cmo, and Gabe. Like it or not, that says something about YOU. Take it like a man. People don't seem to like you leading the clan. It's only a matter of time until you fall apart.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#86MindesynPosted 8/28/2013 8:32:13 PM
LigersRule posted...
Dude, you lost 3 members in a week..

To be fair those are only the ones he knows about.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#87hc-valkiriaPosted 8/28/2013 9:10:20 PM
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Name one time others on hc thought I was bossy. Unless other hc players can confirm I was bossyand running it like a dictatorship, your complaint has no validity and is just an opinion.

Dude, you lost 3 members in a week. P4G, Cmo, and Gabe. Like it or not, that says something about YOU. Take it like a man. People don't seem to like you leading the clan. It's only a matter of time until you fall apart.

P4g and cmo didn't leave because of me. Only gabe. Please check previous topics before accusing me of false things. P4g left because he didn't think the clan fits for him. Cmo didn't have any problem with me either. If you're going to point out a flaw, which I don't mind, at least research completely.
#88hc-valkiriaPosted 8/28/2013 9:13:37 PM
Mindesyn posted...
LigersRule posted...
Dude, you lost 3 members in a week..

To be fair those are only the ones he knows about.

Those are the only ones. Period. And I don't appreciate you tricking me into thinking that some of my team has been pming about getting into lc. I asked my team and they all said they didn't.
#89MindesynPosted 8/28/2013 9:16:22 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Those are the only ones. Period. And I don't appreciate you tricking me into thinking that some of my team has been pming about getting into lc. I asked my team and they all said they didn't.

Well yeah, when I asked one of my guys if he joined an alt clan, he said no. Course he was lying. Why wouldn't he? I dont gain anything from tricking you man. Just letting you know, so you can actually act like a damn leader for once, instead of just wearing the title.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#90hc-valkiriaPosted 8/28/2013 9:23:02 PM
Mindesyn posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Well yeah, when I asked one of my guys if he joined an alt clan, he said no. Course he was lying. Why wouldn't he? I dont gain anything from tricking you man. Just letting you know, so you can actually act like a damn leader for once, instead of just wearing the title.

Well I already encouraged my team to speak up like u advised me too which I thank you for.