Top clans im interested in

#91LigersRulePosted 8/28/2013 8:33:27 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
P4g and cmo didn't leave because of me. Only gabe. Please check previous topics before accusing me of false things. P4g left because he didn't think the clan fits for him. Cmo didn't have any problem with me either. If you're going to point out a flaw, which I don't mind, at least research completely.

I read every topic that comes through this board. Just because I have the self-restraint not to post when I have nothing to say doesn't mean I don't read the topic. But you are EXTREMELY gullible if you really think that them leaving had nothing to do with you. Again, man up. This isn't a coincidence. You're a lousy clan leader.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#92hc-valkiriaPosted 8/28/2013 8:42:17 PM
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
P4g and cmo didn't leave because of me. Only gabe. Please check previous topics before accusing me of false things. P4g left because he didn't think the clan fits for him. Cmo didn't have any problem with me either. If you're going to point out a flaw, which I don't mind, at least research completely.

I read every topic that comes through this board. Just because I have the self-restraint not to post when I have nothing to say doesn't mean I don't read the topic. But you are EXTREMELY gullible if you really think that them leaving had nothing to do with you. Again, man up. This isn't a coincidence. You're a lousy clan leader.

Not much I can do about that. I'm practically leading the team on my own even though I have a co captain. All the primary complaints have been lack of battling opportunity and unless I get some help this is the best Ican do. I already admitted that that was a problem and unless I get more help, I don't see much hope in leading this clan better. Hc has around 6-7 players and its already taking up so much of my time. The fact is, I need more help or else I will have to live with the title of lousy leader for as long as I lead it.
#93jasonrk7bPosted 8/28/2013 9:11:01 PM
Wow, one day and this thread has 10 pages

Don't know what happened here, but just seeing the numbers caught me off guard o_O
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#94Silly_Squirl_G(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 3:52:46 AM
jasonrk7b posted...
Wow, one day and this thread has 10 pages

Don't know what happened here, but just seeing the numbers caught me off guard o_O

I know right?
#95CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/29/2013 5:01:18 AM
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Name one time others on hc thought I was bossy. Unless other hc players can confirm I was bossyand running it like a dictatorship, your complaint has no validity and is just an opinion.

Dude, you lost 3 members in a week. P4G, Cmo, and Gabe. Like it or not, that says something about YOU. Take it like a man. People don't seem to like you leading the clan. It's only a matter of time until you fall apart.

Eh, for me it was more of, "I just wanna start my own" kinda thing tbh.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#96CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/29/2013 5:05:59 AM
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Lig, you are still wrong, for me, I left because I wanted to start my own thing, P4G left because HC just wasnt for him, get your facts stright man.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#97B05S_P4GPosted 8/29/2013 5:31:21 AM
LigersRule posted...

Hey, if you don't know what's really going on, then keep your mouth shut. Before you respond saying you do, if you really did you wouldn't have posted this comment. I can't speak for anyone else, but the only reason I left was because the clan wasn't active enough for my tastes.

As someone who's actually been in -HC-, I can definitely say that Valkiria has been working tirelessly to make it a better clan, and it's been paying off. Moreover, he's supportive, and instructive. He only gets angry when someone does something to really piss him off. He knows how to learn from a loss too. Valkiria's a great clan leader. He has my respect, and he sure as hell has my support.

So please, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't say anything.
---
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706
#98CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/29/2013 6:01:51 AM
B05S_P4G posted...
LigersRule posted...

Hey, if you don't know what's really going on, then keep your mouth shut. Before you respond saying you do, if you really did you wouldn't have posted this comment. I can't speak for anyone else, but the only reason I left was because the clan wasn't active enough for my tastes.

As someone who's actually been in -HC-, I can definitely say that Valkiria has been working tirelessly to make it a better clan, and it's been paying off. Moreover, he's supportive, and instructive. He only gets angry when someone does something to really piss him off. He knows how to learn from a loss too. Valkiria's a great clan leader. He has my respect, and he sure as hell has my support.

Indeed.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#99MindesynPosted 8/29/2013 6:33:09 AM
B05S_P4G posted...
the only reason I left was because the clan wasn't active enough for my tastes.

Valkiria's a great clan leader..

Great Leaders find work, they set it up, and they get their guys action. They find a way to unite the people in the clan, so they arnt just random numbers that come to fight once a month. Having practices is great, but it wont unite your guys. Gaming clans, arnt just lumping people together and slapping a tag on your name. Sure thats the C2 experience, but if you want a truly close knit gaming clan. You gotta be friends after awhile. Losing the 3 guys Valk did was probably good. If you gotta kick someone, one switched teams, and one went to make his own thing, then you dont want those guys. Unloyal and disruptive.

TO ANYONE JOINING OR MAKING A CLAN

Dont take the judgement lightly. Clan leaders take it seriously, we put time and effort and we stress in our daily lives over the well being of our guys and the future and status of our clans. I dont doubt Valk is trying hard to better HC, I just dont think HC is trying hard to better HC
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#100hc-valkiriaPosted 8/29/2013 6:45:18 AM
B05S_P4G posted...
LigersRule posted...

Thank you so much for your support. I knew I could trust u.