night42mare posted...
Idea of people.
__CSN:

Aisp: nice enough

Venonat: awesome possums

Hope: awesome possums

Ligers: ANNOYING

List will be updated when I can think of more people

I wasn't aware that being a half-literate simian meant you were one of the k00l k1dz.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#52night42marePosted 9/1/2013 9:15:34 PM
__CSN posted...
night42mare posted...
Idea of people.
__CSN:

I wasn't aware that being a half-literate simian meant you were one of the k00l k1dz.

Oh how clueless u are. Im VERY unpopular. WTF DOES SIMIAN EVEN MEAN!!!!
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#53__CSNPosted 9/1/2013 9:21:52 PM
night42mare posted...
__CSN posted...
night42mare posted...
Idea of people.
__CSN:

Simian, n.

Any of a suborder (Anthropoidea) of primates that includes monkeys, apes, and humans.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#54night42marePosted 9/1/2013 9:23:37 PM
__CSN posted...
night42mare posted...
__CSN posted...
night42mare posted...
Idea of people.
__CSN:

Simian, n.

Any of a suborder (Anthropoidea) of primates that includes monkeys, apes, and humans.

Yay im a monkey!
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#55__CSNPosted 9/1/2013 9:26:48 PM
night42mare posted...
Yay im a monkey!

I will pick off the commie invaders from my rooftop until they breach one of the doors, when I will commit hara-kiri to prevent my capture.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#56LigersRulePosted 9/1/2013 10:10:43 PM
night42mare posted...

Please, call me Lig.

But seriously, grow up. You're not a gang member, you don't bash heads in, and you're trying way too hard to be cool. Please stop. That isn't the real world. That just proves your a 10 year old (I don't care if you're 13, you act like you're 10 so that's what you are to me).

You don't seem to grasp the concept of society.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#57xXAISPXxPosted 9/2/2013 6:13:25 AM
Annoying? That's a little new.
---
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig
#58Symphonia46Posted 9/2/2013 7:19:09 AM
night42mare posted...
its not nice to say aisp is not a good opponent. Hes plenty good. o_0

Pretty good at feeding off of the lemmings daily (lol like anyone else can't, the only real way of getting on top of the scoreboards). You can't define one who's good when all they play are team games and don't regularly play 1v1s where you can't easily pick off the "vets" because they're focusing on someone else. PR is just a point, shoot, and receive an instant reward weapon. Nothing else, try actually using it without Specialization and Tuning without switching to another gun (yes, no secondary) and sticking with it. After a while, use Specialization and Tuning again and realize how much they are needed and how much it makes it such an easy weapon. It's pretty hard to see people doing that so you consider those people as "good" because you don't see others doing different things with it.

My definition of someone who's "good" is someone who actually tries different things (guns, upgrades, tactics, etc) and getting out of their comfort zone. When they do that, they actually stick with that for while no matter what happens and eventually get on top of the scoreboards. How many people do you see who you do that? Barely any, I don't even consider myself as "good" because I don't do any of that. I don't like playing out of my comfort zone. I'll try for 1v1s, I'll still accept those today. They're really fun and show a true sense of skill rather than just picking people off. I just don't see any people doing regular matches for it to be interesting for me, even the battle ladder. Even so if you wouldn't like to include 1v1s to define someone as "good", you'd have to account for the lag that's always there.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#59xXAISPXxPosted 9/2/2013 7:50:47 AM(edited)
Symphonia46 posted...
night42mare posted...
its not nice to say aisp is not a good opponent. Hes plenty good. o_0

Pretty good at feeding off of the lemmings daily (lol like anyone else can't, the only real way of getting on top of the scoreboards). You can't define one who's good when all they play are team games and don't regularly play 1v1s where you can't easily pick off the "vets" because they're focusing on someone else. PR is just a point, shoot, and receive an instant reward weapon. Nothing else, try actually using it without Specialization and Tuning without switching to another gun (yes, no secondary) and sticking with it. After a while, use Specialization and Tuning again and realize how much they are needed and how much it makes it such an easy weapon. It's pretty hard to see people doing that so you consider those people as "good" because you don't see others doing different things with it.

My definition of someone who's "good" is someone who actually tries different things (guns, upgrades, tactics, etc) and getting out of their comfort zone. When they do that, they actually stick with that for while no matter what happens and eventually get on top of the scoreboards. How many people do you see who you do that? Barely any, I don't even consider myself as "good" because I don't do any of that. I don't like playing out of my comfort zone. I'll try for 1v1s, I'll still accept those today. They're really fun and show a true sense of skill rather than just picking people off. I just don't see any people doing regular matches for it to be interesting for me, even the battle ladder. Even so if you wouldn't like to include 1v1s to define someone as "good", you'd have to account for the lag that's always there.

I know you aren't talking about me specifically, but I got a RoT with no specialization and/or tuning. I bet dark^star, XG4, Valkiria, and just about everyone else that plays actively can tell you that I use a variety of weapons.
---
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig