Samus_Aran and Green_Berets...

#11xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 5:10:02 AM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Dude, look at my second post here.

See, that's the thing. You said if. There is no if. Or ands. Or buts. XG4 pretty clearly stated that he was Samus, and then you gave him a conditional statement that had already been met.

So you've already committed to strangle him, which is why I was going to be on the lookout for a good lawyer, as you are probably headed to prison.

Logic Lig on the case, or just common sense, which makes sense. I don't even think you need a lawyer.
---
SOTD: "Current Awkward Level in this thread: 9,265 (over 9000!)" -Brennan
#12xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 5:12:31 AM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
There is also a Samus_Arun in the PAL region.

Doubt its the same person as they are quite easy to kill, even up close.

Plus it uses the Female Destroyer skin alot.

That's interesting...I wonder if they are related at all.
---
#13xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 8/31/2013 10:42:33 AM
Samus_Aran and Green_Berets..... are extremely annoying. Samus not so bad... but Green berets....don't even get me started. I don't just want to strangle berets I want to find a match full of the best and cruelest hackers and throw him in it. I hope his wii freezes. :)
#14The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/31/2013 11:31:32 AM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
Samus_Aran and Green_Berets..... are extremely annoying. Samus not so bad... but Green berets....don't even get me started. I don't just want to strangle berets I want to find a match full of the best and cruelest hackers and throw him in it. I hope his wii freezes. :)

Yesterday Green Berets was hiding in the stairs in serenity, so I grabbed out my carbinizer, went in after him and then got a nice back stab. He was "Potato Sacked" so hard I bet his screen broke.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#15xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 12:36:59 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

Yesterday Green Berets was hiding in the stairs in serenity, so I grabbed out my carbinizer, went in after him and then got a nice back stab. He was "Potato Sacked" so hard I bet his screen broke.

Only LC can potato sack.

I think Green_Berets is the worst of the two. There's barely a difference, however, but Green_Berets glitches just about every time he can. How do you go in the stairs? I've never been able to do it.
---
#16The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/31/2013 1:35:35 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

Only LC can potato sack.

I think Green_Berets is the worst of the two. There's barely a difference, however, but Green_Berets glitches just about every time he can. How do you go in the stairs? I've never been able to do it.

I know how to. And GB uses stealth so you can't even PR him. Fine, I T-Bagged him so hard.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.