How good is the online nowadays?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. How good is the online nowadays?
3 years ago#1
I'm thinking about getting this for my birthday this October, now that I have a Wii again, but I have just a few questions about the multiplayer.

- How active is it? Does it take long to get a match going?

- How is the quality of the random(public) matches? Are they reasonably fair or have they devolved like Metroid Prime: Hunters' random multiplayer, where the only matches that don't contain glitchers and cheaters, are a spamfest of the same one or two tactics? Close-range Imperialists ruined that game for me... -_-

- How well do new players fare? Is there a filter that gives priority to newer players, when searching for opponents?
"All stopped too... If we have no magic stick, it will be the same thing." - Zac - PuLiRuLa
3 years ago#2
I find matches every day. There are times when you find hackers, glitchers, and other tactics that are distasteful but overall I still have fun. If you keep tabs here on gamefaqs you can find out when other players are on. A beginner will most likely be matched with other beginners but there will probably be good or some OP players in those matches too.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
3 years ago#3
I got this game at my birthday in October, too. You'll always find a match in BTGB during the day time, but those games can get pretty laggy.
SOTD: "Current Awkward Level in this thread: 9,265 (over 9000!)" -Brennan
3 years ago#4
If you don't like spam keep an eye out for ventus and friends.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
3 years ago#5
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
Close-range Imperialists ruined that game for me... -_-

Bleah. I feel you, man.

This game has a big selection of weapons, and about 5 of them get used a lot more than the rest. But its better than just 1.
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
3 years ago#6
Ok, sounds like fun. I'm definitely looking forward to getting this! Thanks for the input, everyone.
"All stopped too... If we have no magic stick, it will be the same thing." - Zac - PuLiRuLa
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. How good is the online nowadays?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived