Hey guys!
Well... So Iīm leaving -HC-... =(
Iīm a bit sad about it but well, we finally reached the three members:

[G3]Draciel
[G3]Wasabee
[G3]Razor

So yeah...
Iīm leaving -HC- because...
1 Gabe and P4G left, and they were my only friends back then [when I joined the clan (along with Mey, of course =)] (anyways... I think both of them hate me right now... thatīs upsetting...) =ī,(
2 I want to be with my cousin (Wasabee) =)
3 They have A LOT of members and Iīm probably the worst of them... So they donīt need me... They are better without me (for the practice matches now the teams are fine: Zeus & Grenade)
4 I want some action... I havenīt made anything with the clan =(
5 After watching the -HC- vs AER clan war I also realized that itīs just... not my style... Valks gives order that I donīt even understand! That wouldnīt work for me...

So those are some of the reasons (Iīm probably skipping some... Iīm terrible at making lists :s)
anyways, you guys have been, and hopefully always will, still be some of my best friends on C2. I'll still continue to play with you guys whenever I can =)
(yep, I took that from P4G but well, it REALLY fits)

It's not because of you guys that I'm leaving, and before anyone starts saying stuff about Valks being a bad leader and stuff... Heīs not! Heīs actually doing a pretty good job (especially since he was told that one from -HC- was trying to get in LC) So, itīs kind of a shame that Iīm leaving right now... those practice matches sounded like fun :s

So... Good luck -HC-! And may the odds be ever in your favor ; )
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 9/2/2013 2:12:37 PM
Are you sure you want to leave? Let me explain one or two things. The orders I gave in the aer match were codes we developed and practiced in the practice sessions. So I wouldn't worry about that. Also, by no means are you without friends. I as well as others are always here for you. Lastly, I know you really want more action. I ask that you wait just a little longer with hc. The only thing left for hc is to schedule the practice sessions. Hc is large enough to create very engaging 3vs3 sessions. And why would you say that you aren't as good as others? You're on hc BECAUSE you're good. So basically, the whole aer match may have seemed very strange but that is only because of special codes we developed for the match. And the inactivity problem is extremely close to being completely solved. I do asl for you to reconsider this now that you know about the internal affairs of hc and the aer match.
#3LeThA169Posted 9/2/2013 2:25:51 PM
We didnt do s*** in flame either!
Thats why HC is better for me, hopefully i get some action.
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#4hc-valkiriaPosted 9/2/2013 2:28:14 PM
LeThA169 posted...
We didnt do s*** in flame either!
Thats why HC is better for me, hopefully i get some action.

Trust me. You will
#5B05S_P4GPosted 9/2/2013 2:28:47 PM
I don't hate you. Quite the contrary. You're awesome.
---
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706
#6B05S_P4GPosted 9/2/2013 2:30:06 PM
And who's Razor?
---
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706
#7Mey_girlPosted 9/2/2013 3:44:42 PM
Good luck Drophy and Wasabe!
---
mey 0089-3770-2965
"Nunca olvides lo Keki te ha ensenado acerca de la amistad, la lealtad, la vida, la muerte, e incluso el amor". -Keet