initiating hc practice session

#11hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 10:32:55 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
can't make it.

Job. Enough said. :/

yea....this time is only temporary until we can accommodate everyone. also, can you tell me your available times for all days? i can try to do private practice with you on saturday or something.
#12hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 6:27:47 PM
I have limits on what I can do to improve the clan. I communicate often and have started weekly hc matches for every hc member. It is now up to hc to help as well. Anyways, here ia my fc: 1034-2700-1925

Remember to post even if you can't make it. The match is saturday at 5pm pacific time. I have no choice but to keep it at this time since nobody in hc responded except for a few.
#13Toho2Posted 9/6/2013 8:09:13 PM
Can't make it. :/ Sorry guys.
---
-God save America.-
#14hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 9:25:18 PM
As of now, me, aisp, and lethal have confirmed availability so far. Just an update
#15xXAISPXxPosted 9/6/2013 9:26:18 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
As of now, me, aisp, and lethal have confirmed availability so far. Just an update

It's a probability, not quite confirmed.
---
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
#16xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/7/2013 10:21:09 AM
can't make it. work
#17Loremas1861Posted 9/7/2013 10:26:44 AM(edited)
hc-valkiria posted...
grenade eighty (WHERE ARE YOU?)

What if I told you they might not want to play C2 anymore and they've moved on to different games/busy with their lives.
---
2014 Penta-Penta
#18hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 10:36:12 AM
Loremas1861 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
grenade eighty (WHERE ARE YOU?)

What if I told you they might not want to play C2 anymore and they've moved on to different games/busy with their lives.

isn't grenade coming back? i thought he's playing again
#19hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 12:19:41 PM
due to an emergency, i cannot host. aisp, if you will make it, please give your fc to lethal and whoever else is coming. aisp will need to host. sorry for late notice.
#20hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 3:06:39 PM
i hereby cancel today's session. however, realize that if you want to have battle opportunities, you need to tell me way sooner than you all did this week. i posted this topic a while ago and nobody replied until i pm'd every single hc member. please, tell me sooner. it is not fair to your other members to give late notice. i do not mean to chastise you. i only say this for the good of the team. this is why people think i am a bad leader. be it true or false, this image bestowed upon me is because i keep trying to communicate and provide for my team but my team won't communicate back and causes all sorts of problems and misunderstandings, for example, when p4g and cmo left. I'm not going to open that can of worms again as it has already been resolved that it was not because of me. but PLEASE try to communicate better. and again, this may sound mean, but i do not intend this to be offensive, rather a plead for my beloved hc team to communicate too instead of me doing all the communications and getting criticized as a crappy leader even when i am doing my utmost for hc. I have done my part. Now it is your turn, hc members. please don't make me get criticized anymore by other people when i have already done my part. sorry if you get offended, but again, it is not meant to be offensive.