B05S vs. FF5

#21FF5_PoisonPosted 9/4/2013 4:56:57 PM(edited)
I'd feel very comfortable on streets, crash site, and precipice.
I'm comfortable dropping pentagon, and I'd be comfortable dropping precipice if whiteout were a map.

We try to play all three matches as well, any order is fine, it doesn't affect results. its just my 2 cents that it will be less frustrating if somebody ends up invisible.

Its true our first picks of maps are all large. but then again, we are playing with radar.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#22B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:15:19 PM
FF5_Poison posted...
I'd feel very comfortable on streets, crash site, and precipice.
I'm comfortable dropping pentagon, and I'd be comfortable dropping precipice if whiteout were a map.

Well, I'd personally be fine with Whiteout if P4G is.

So if it's fine with him, I propose Streets, Crash Site, Whiteout.

it will be less frustrating if somebody ends up invisible.

I agree, assuming you mean "doesn't end up invisible".
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#23B05S_P4GPosted 9/4/2013 5:19:46 PM
I'm all right with Precipice, I suppose.
I suppose Whiteout is ok, but don't be surprised if we take the red side, all I can say.
---
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706
#24B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 7:39:28 PM
Right now, it seems these are the rules.

PLAYERS
Representing B05S
----------------------------
B05S^Brennan (1549-9455-6995)
B05S^P4G (3011-0210-9706)
B05S^Ricky (4299-0198-8647)

Backup: B05S^Dug (0047-0791-1923)

Representing FF5
-----------------------------
???
???
???

------------------------------------------------------
RULES
Lock-on: on
Radar: on
Respawn time: 2 seconds
Time Limit: 10 min
Point Limit: 50 kills/points
No private match modifications (e.g. gravity, ammo boxes)
Bans: Double Ballistics, PR Tuning, Reverse Damage, SMAW, Widow Spec, Explosive Focus
------------------------------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFO
Maps
1. Streets
2. Crash Site
3. Whiteout (if B05S can be Red Team)

Host: ???
Time: ???
Date: ???
---
#25FF5ommersetPosted 9/5/2013 12:00:56 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
and tell us who will be who before the war. I also would like to know your roster, when you have decided what it will be.

Hi. I'm Sommerset. I will be playing as Andromeda (hahaha! Called it first!) I enjoy cycling, sushi, Shakespearean insults (Hi Falcon!!) and texting. I have blue eyes and my favorite color is green. Oh, also, I'm a Scorpio!

Are all you guys playing with different skins too? What are you?
#26B05S_P4GPosted 9/5/2013 12:50:01 PM
FF5ommerset posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
and tell us who will be who before the war. I also would like to know your roster, when you have decided what it will be.

Hi. I'm Sommerset. I will be playing as Andromeda (hahaha! Called it first!) I enjoy cycling, sushi, Shakespearean insults (Hi Falcon!!) and texting. I have blue eyes and my favorite color is green. Oh, also, I'm a Scorpio!

You'll probably see me dressed up as a cyborg most of the time, since he's not so darn loud.
---
3011-0210-9706
#271PefrogPosted 9/5/2013 3:40:46 PM
FF5ommerset posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

If I play, I am always a balding cyborg with no soul. Prepare to be assimilated.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#28B05S_P4GPosted 9/5/2013 4:02:05 PM
1Pefrog posted...
FF5ommerset posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

If I play, I am always a balding cyborg with no soul. Prepare to be assimilated.

They are incompatible. They will be deleted. Delete! Delete! Delete!
---
3011-0210-9706
#29FF5_PoisonPosted 9/5/2013 7:42:46 PM
Here's the deal with us using designated characters.
We'll let you know who each of us is, But in exchange, nobody can use the Jade Warrior.

The additional bans we are contemplating are supercharger, and improved explosives, for the following reasons.

Our previous war vs Lc kinda ended up being being an explosive weapons fest, on both sides.
for that it might be nice to get rid of improved explosives.

The other is Supercharger, because it stacks with the speed control point.

We won't be able to play until at least next weekend, with school just starting for us all, this week is a bit heavy.
but if you want to take some time to play some playing around without supercharger and improved ballistics as a clan, and let us know what you think.

FF5 did some matches last night with all the bans, And I found it rather enjoyable, and balanced.
we're not committed to those bans, and we can go either way. But I'd like to bring it up for consideration.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#30B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 3:44:40 PM
FF5_Poison posted...
But in exchange, nobody can use the Jade Warrior.

That should be fine, but can I ask why?

we're not committed to those bans, and we can go either way. But I'd like to bring it up for consideration.

I'm fine with Improved Explosives being banned. I don't think anyone on our side cares about it. I'd rather not ban Supercharger though.
---