B05S vs. FF5

#51stardust121Posted 9/8/2013 7:55:30 PM(edited)
FF5_Poison posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
FF5_Poison posted...
I want to take away one of your strategies.

And what strategy would that be? Is it the "silent movement" thing?

Yeah.

I wouldn't consider that a "strategy." Especially when compared to something as deliberate as hiding which playstles and loadouts each player is using by using the same name between members.

I'm basically the only guy of the three who uses the jade warrior though, and I just want to play the thing, so its up to whatever everyone else agrees on.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#52LigersRulePosted 9/8/2013 8:52:26 PM
FF5_Poison posted...
Yeah.

Or you could play the match without complaining about every damn thing. I don't think anybody ever has won a clan war because "We used Jade warrior, and they didn't".

Seriously. Grow a pair.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#53FF5_PoisonPosted 9/8/2013 8:57:52 PM
LigersRule posted...
FF5_Poison posted...
Yeah.

Or you could play the match without complaining about every damn thing. I don't think anybody ever has won a clan war because "We used Jade warrior, and they didn't".

Seriously. Grow a pair.

I'm not going to give away something for nothing.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#54xXAISPXxPosted 9/8/2013 9:00:11 PM
LigersRule posted...
FF5_Poison posted...
Yeah.

Seriously. Grow a pair.

I laughed so hard at that, awkwardly...
---
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
#55LigersRulePosted 9/8/2013 9:09:57 PM
FF5_Poison posted...

It's not something. It's crappy behavior, that's what it is. You think having everybody use the same name is some sort of strategy? It's not. It's cowardly, and you sir, have no guts. Otherwise you would tell everybody who you really were.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#56CheslukPosted 9/8/2013 9:27:45 PM
LigersRule posted...
Seriously. Grow a pair.

B-But Lig, if we don't take the propants comp scene of this Wii shooter seriously by trying to stack the settings of the game in our favor, people might think we're playing a buggy FPS that most people have never heard of just because we enjoy it.
---
"When Chesluk thinks about penguins, he touches himself." -SSJBrohan
http://i.imgur.com/uB5U6.jpg
#57LigersRulePosted 9/8/2013 9:30:46 PM
Chesluk posted...
B-But Lig, if we don't take the propants comp scene of this Wii shooter seriously by trying to stack the settings of the game in our favor, people might think we're playing a buggy FPS that most people have never heard of just because we enjoy it.

That's a risk I'm willing to take.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#58FF5_PoisonPosted 9/8/2013 9:31:13 PM
LigersRule posted...
FF5_Poison posted...

It's not something. It's crappy behavior, that's what it is. You think having everybody use the same name is some sort of strategy? It's not. It's cowardly, and you sir, have no guts. Otherwise you would tell everybody who you really were.

What the heck is your problem man?
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#59CheslukPosted 9/8/2013 9:38:02 PM
LigersRule posted...
That's a risk I'm willing to take.

Well, if that's how we're gonna play the game from now on, we should get the rest of LC together so we can get a group photoshoot of us standing in front of our prize money and trophies from those global tournaments we competed in. That way when people laugh at us for having fun playing a low population Wii shooter, we can show them the pictures and say "See that! We too played with overly complicated rules and cowardly tactics! We may no longer stand among your pantheon of greatness, but we can at least say that we play honest, fun games with our opponents now that we have descended into the mortal realm of the Conduit 2 clan scene!"
---
"When Chesluk thinks about penguins, he touches himself." -SSJBrohan
http://i.imgur.com/uB5U6.jpg
#60LigersRulePosted 9/8/2013 9:44:12 PM
FF5_Poison posted...
What the heck is your problem man?

You can keep embarassing yourself, David, but the truth will come out soon. Half the board already knows who you are.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*