Gg's Wasabee and Razor. Bad CRisAnto!

#1xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/3/2013 4:19:27 PM
LOL. The matches were great, wasabee and razor were awesome, and crisanto was a noob hacker ( not a cool one, a noob) who shot auto phase lol. :D
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 9/3/2013 4:43:27 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
LOL. The matches were great, wasabee and razor were awesome, and crisanto was a noob hacker ( not a cool one, a noob) who shot auto phase lol. :D

Thats odd. Crisanto never hacked with me
#3WasabeePosted 9/3/2013 5:04:11 PM
Thanks! but you left one match too early!! the next one was epic. Yeah CRisAnto was hacking with carby through walls and all that fun stuff, also he never appeared on the radar but didn't have stealth in his loadout?? Wel anyway, really GG's from you Zeus, you are definitely a very strong player!
#4The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/3/2013 5:13:07 PM
crisanto is easy to kill, just quick or hard scope him.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#5hc-valkiriaPosted 9/3/2013 6:05:31 PM
Wasabee posted...
Thanks! but you left one match too early!! the next one was epic. Yeah CRisAnto was hacking with carby through walls and all that fun stuff, also he never appeared on the radar but didn't have stealth in his loadout?? Wel anyway, really GG's from you Zeus, you are definitely a very strong player!

well i don't know about hacking. he only used a glitch. and he wasn't on radar because he was sitting in one place. you are only on radar if you move.
#6xX_ZeUs_Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:21:40 AM
Crisanto hacks. Proof: He has infinite grenades at times and can choose between frag, rad, and flash. There was one match a while ago where he got ticked off and threw down 4 rad grenades, almost all at once. He also speed hacks (no lag on his side because my pistol has no "freeze" points where he won't get hurt). He will run, then jump and zoom zoom! lols. He only hacks when he gets frustrated though. Never hacks when things are going smoothly for him.

:)
#7B05S_BrennanPosted 9/4/2013 10:47:19 AM
Played with Crisanto today. Definitely cheats. Speed hacks and rapid fire Phase Rifle.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#8hc-valkiriaPosted 9/4/2013 10:59:42 AM
Yea he trolled me with flash grenades. He's a hacker.
#9xXAISPXxPosted 9/4/2013 1:32:10 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

Auto Phase Rifle users are as easy as pie to kill.
---
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig
#10The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/4/2013 2:31:28 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

Auto Phase Rifle users are as easy as pie to kill.

Even me?!?!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.