new hc members

#31hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:13:59 PM
Wasabee posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Although bpb is dead, let's all remember that khmer's image will be forever preserved as long as we keep fighting with her in mind. and let's have venonat keep his name as bpb venonat as a tribute to bpb.

I don't know why, but this sounds a bit odd to me, specially because you were so supportive towards BPB when Venonat was about to leave, and now you're basically taking BPB to your clan. I may be wrong, but why the sudden change? Don't try to pay a "tribute" to BPB if you are the one benefitting from their loss... This isn't meant to offend anyone or make anyone mad, I am simply seeking an explanation.

well, it was odd to me too. i didn't expect him to come to me either. I still do support bpb, but once venonat said he wants to join, i knew bpb was dead. when the clan leader loses interest and fades away, so does the clan. therefore, i knew bpb ended. I am making this tribute mainly cuz i still want to support bpb as much as i can, but again, a clan can't survive when the clan leader doesn't want to lead anymore. so i did what i could. In my opinion, if bpb won't go on anymore, the least that i can do is let the players in bpb keep fighting with their bpb profiles. also, i am not exactly benefiting since this means more responsibility on aisp and me.
#32hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:15:07 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I think you better stop there with the recruiting Valks. Pretty soon you're going to have too many players to get everyone action.

yea i plan on stopping once hc has 8 members which means that i am not recruiting anymore.
#33B05S_P4GPosted 9/4/2013 5:16:06 PM
I agree with Brennan. -HC- is again becoming far too bloated for its own good. It would have been far better had this exchange worked the other way around. I think 6 is the magic number, maybe even 5.
---
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706
#34hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:17:20 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Valks, why didn't you tell me?

because we both know the skill level of keith and venonat. plus, i forgot to tell you (sorry).
#35hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:18:23 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
I agree with Brennan. -HC- is again becoming far too bloated for its own good. It would have been far better had this exchange worked the other way around. I think 6 is the magic number, maybe even 5.

yea i planned on stopping once hc hits 8. so no more recruiting.
#36B05S_BrennanPosted 9/4/2013 5:18:30 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
I think 6 is the magic number, maybe even 5.

Probably 6, 'cause you can have 3vs3 practice matches.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#37WasabeePosted 9/4/2013 5:22:02 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Wasabee posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Although bpb is dead, let's all remember that khmer's image will be forever preserved as long as we keep fighting with her in mind. and let's have venonat keep his name as bpb venonat as a tribute to bpb.

I don't know why, but this sounds a bit odd to me, specially because you were so supportive towards BPB when Venonat was about to leave, and now you're basically taking BPB to your clan. I may be wrong, but why the sudden change? Don't try to pay a "tribute" to BPB if you are the one benefitting from their loss... This isn't meant to offend anyone or make anyone mad, I am simply seeking an explanation.

well, it was odd to me too. i didn't expect him to come to me either. I still do support bpb, but once venonat said he wants to join, i knew bpb was dead. when the clan leader loses interest and fades away, so does the clan. therefore, i knew bpb ended. I am making this tribute mainly cuz i still want to support bpb as much as i can, but again, a clan can't survive when the clan leader doesn't want to lead anymore. so i did what i could. In my opinion, if bpb won't go on anymore, the least that i can do is let the players in bpb keep fighting with their bpb profiles. also, i am not exactly benefiting since this means more responsibility on aisp and me.

OK, fair enough, thank you for not getting angry or anything, as I said I was just seeking for an explanation and I got it. I appreciate it.
#38hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:25:38 PM
Wasabee posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Wasabee posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

OK, fair enough, thank you for not getting angry or anything, as I said I was just seeking for an explanation and I got it. I appreciate it.

no prob.
#39Loremas1861Posted 9/4/2013 5:34:58 PM
lol "not getting mad"
---
2014 Penta-Penta
#40hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:38:32 PM
it is now confirmed that keith will not be joining hc. venonat is the only new member meaning that we currently have 7 members