Idea for better Clan Battle planning

#1WasabeePosted 9/4/2013 6:37:31 PM
Hello guys!
So I was thinking how to make clan battles better and more frequent. So I came up with a few ideas that I need to see if most of you agree on. The first option would be something similar to the Olympic Games, where there would be different categories like Ballistic Weapons (doubles and 3v3) Explosive Weapons (doubles and 3v3) Energy Weapons (doubles and 3v3). So clans would sign up to an event they would like to compete in and the members for each event. For example BO5S signs up for the Explosive Weapons event with BO5S^Ricky and BO5S^Brennan as the doubles team, and they can sign 3 others for the 3v3 (BO5S^P4G, etc..) and let's say that HC also signed up for that event with Valkiria and HC-AISP in doubles and BPB Venonat, HC-toho, and HC-Zeus for their 3v3. The doubles would fight each other, and the 3v3 as well, so there would be a winner in each category for each event. The same thing would happen for the Ballistics event and the Energy event (with whatever clans sign up, O$C, G3, LC, etc...)

There could also be a championship or a tournament, the tournament would be simple, direct elimination for the losing team, to win you must win 2 out of 3 games. The championship would have bi-weekly scheduled matches, were a point system would be involved (stilll working on that part) but every kill counts towards that clan's points.

This might be a difficult concept to grasp, and it might be difficult to organize, but if this could be made it would make clan wars better to plan and they would happen more frequently. Let me know what you think is good, what you think could be improved, or what is completely wrong with this idea.
#2B05S_P4GPosted 9/4/2013 6:43:59 PM
Not sure about the whole category thing, but I whole-heartedly support the idea of a tournament.
---
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706
#3hc-valkiriaPosted 9/4/2013 6:45:10 PM
the main problem is school and other affairs in players' lives. for me, i go to college so i tend to stress over homework and make this my second priority. i am sure others can relate.
#4The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/4/2013 6:48:04 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
the main problem is school and other affairs in players' lives. for me, i go to college so i tend to stress over homework and make this my second priority. i am sure others can relate.

I can't...
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#5Wasabee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:49:36 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

Well, many players are free during the weekend, so we could start there if needed. I know that I couldn't do it in a weekday, but weekends work just fine for me.
#6Wasabee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:51:25 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
Not sure about the whole category thing, but I whole-heartedly support the idea of a tournament.

The category thing was mainly targeted to pull clans out of their comfort zones, but I guess it would be difficult to set up. Alright +1 supporter of the tournament! YAY!
#7The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/4/2013 6:52:15 PM
Wasabee posted...
B05S_P4G posted...

The category thing was mainly targeted to pull clans out of their comfort zones, but I guess it would be difficult to set up. Alright +1 supporter of the tournament! YAY!

Make it 2!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#8The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/4/2013 6:53:13 PM
I will miss *Boron Lead*. Look that up on the Periodic Table of Elements. :)
---
#9Wasabee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:56:37 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Technically, that would say BPb, not BPB, but I'll take it.
#10The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/4/2013 6:57:12 PM
Wasabee posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Technically, that would say BPb, not BPB, but I'll take it.

Yeah, but it is the closest I could find.
---