BPB Funeral Service

#11Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/4/2013 7:59:15 PM
Can I lead services too?
#12__CSNPosted 9/4/2013 8:00:33 PM
The21stgun posted...
old friend

I don't think you've been here more than a couple of months. I'm getting pretty goddamn tired of looking on this board and seeing mediocre players pretending they're veteran C2 players and praising each other for their "sk1llz". TBH, I can't name a single top-tier player that isn't retired. Conduit's best days are being eclipsed. Those days won't come back, but I also have a feeling this board will only deteriorate more and more. Half of the topics here literally make me nauseous, while a year ago half of them had me pissing myself laughing.

Rambling aside: randoms aren't vets.
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#13Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/4/2013 8:02:45 PM
__CSN posted...
The21stgun posted...
old friend

I don't think you've been here more than a couple of months. I'm getting pretty goddamn tired of looking on this board and seeing mediocre players pretending they're veteran C2 players and praising each other for their "sk1llz". TBH, I can't name a single top-tier player that isn't retired. Conduit's best days are being eclipsed. Those days won't come back, but I also have a feeling this board will only deteriorate more and more. Half of the topics here literally make me nauseous, while a year ago half of them had me pissing myself laughing.

stfu, you are the n00biest of all of us, and the least veteran of all of us
#14MindesynPosted 9/4/2013 8:05:05 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...

Yet he is right. And I sure as hell remember the name Falcon, much longer than half the other players Ive met recently.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#15LigersRulePosted 9/4/2013 8:05:43 PM
__CSN posted...
TBH, I can't name a single top-tier player that isn't retired

Well, there's Samu... and Keet is up there too.

Silly_Squirl_G posted...

Funny, because Falcon has been a part of this community for years, so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3y3QoFnqZc
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#16The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 8:06:53 PM
Mindesyn posted...
The21stgun posted...
They were one of the greatest clans i knew.

And yet you knew nothing about them. Is this some attempt at scooping the members? You doubt Keith's ability to revive and sustain the clan if he wants? Khmer had to leave, it was her time. She didnt f*** the clan in doing so.

Im not trying to scoop any members, And i will admit, i am a little fuzzy on what happened to them, but all i know is that it was left with keet and venonat, who joined HC, i cant say if keith did too.

I knew it was khmers time, and that she does have a very busy life.

I imagine keith would make an effort to revive his clan before departing. But according to HC, he is supposivly joining them, which I find very difficult to believe he would before trying to save BPB.

I do apologize that this topic seems prejudice, and I can see why.
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
#17Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/4/2013 8:08:34 PM
LigersRule posted...
__CSN posted...
TBH, I can't name a single top-tier player that isn't retired

Well, there's Samu... and Keet is up there too.

Silly_Squirl_G posted...

Funny, because Falcon has been a part of this community for years, so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3y3QoFnqZc

Ya, but he hasnt had the game for years
#18night42marePosted 9/4/2013 8:09:18 PM
Mindesyn posted...
The21stgun posted...

And yet you knew nothing about them. Is this some attempt at scooping the members? You doubt Keith's ability to revive and sustain the clan if he wants? Khmer had to leave, it was her time. She didnt f*** the clan in doing so.

Harsh... we are trying to pay respects and more drama adds in. Oh well just ignore it. Venonat im sorry this is happening. Sadly I wont be able to pay my respects but please may someone say a few words from me? I knew two great players in that clan and I shall miss them dearly... so many great matches... goodbye BPB. You shall be missed by many.
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#19Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/4/2013 8:10:31 PM
night42mare posted...
Mindesyn posted...
The21stgun posted...

Harsh... we are trying to pay respects and more drama adds in. Oh well just ignore it. Venonat im sorry this is happening. Sadly I wont be able to pay my respects but please may someone say a few words from me? I knew two great players in that clan and I shall miss them dearly... so many great matches... goodbye BPB. You shall be missed by many.

yo nightmare, where have you been buddy? :D
#20The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 8:10:59 PM
__CSN posted...
The21stgun posted...
old friend

Ive been around C2 for a year and a half, thats not really new
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517