BPB Funeral Service

#21Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/4/2013 7:12:33 PM
The21stgun posted...
__CSN posted...
The21stgun posted...
old friend

I don't think you've been here more than a couple of months. I'm getting pretty goddamn tired of looking on this board and seeing mediocre players pretending they're veteran C2 players and praising each other for their "sk1llz". TBH, I can't name a single top-tier player that isn't retired. Conduit's best days are being eclipsed. Those days won't come back, but I also have a feeling this board will only deteriorate more and more. Half of the topics here literally make me nauseous, while a year ago half of them had me pissing myself laughing.

Rambling aside: randoms aren't vets.

Ive been around C2 for a year and a half, thats not really new

Ive had the game for at least 2 years
#22night42marePosted 9/4/2013 7:16:13 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
night42mare posted...
Mindesyn posted...
The21stgun posted...
They were one of the greatest clans i knew.

And yet you knew nothing about them. Is this some attempt at scooping the members? You doubt Keith's ability to revive and sustain the clan if he wants? Khmer had to leave, it was her time. She didnt f*** the clan in doing so.

Harsh... we are trying to pay respects and more drama adds in. Oh well just ignore it. Venonat im sorry this is happening. Sadly I wont be able to pay my respects but please may someone say a few words from me? I knew two great players in that clan and I shall miss them dearly... so many great matches... goodbye BPB. You shall be missed by many.

yo nightmare, where have you been buddy? :D

Im leavin. Am givin both accounts to my big bro. Already got rid of nightmare. My bros profile is deathspirit. Just need to figure out how to alt gamefaqs account and will be gone.
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#23Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/4/2013 7:22:15 PM
night42mare posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
night42mare posted...
Mindesyn posted...
The21stgun posted...

And yet you knew nothing about them. Is this some attempt at scooping the members? You doubt Keith's ability to revive and sustain the clan if he wants? Khmer had to leave, it was her time. She didnt f*** the clan in doing so.

Harsh... we are trying to pay respects and more drama adds in. Oh well just ignore it. Venonat im sorry this is happening. Sadly I wont be able to pay my respects but please may someone say a few words from me? I knew two great players in that clan and I shall miss them dearly... so many great matches... goodbye BPB. You shall be missed by many.

Im leavin. Am givin both accounts to my big bro. Already got rid of nightmare. My bros profile is deathspirit. Just need to figure out how to alt gamefaqs account and will be gone.

i guess that makes two of us
#24LigersRulePosted 9/4/2013 7:23:08 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
Ya, but he hasnt had the game for years

Neither has Punch. You gonna call him a noob too? He's the only person on this board (that at least occasionally posts) who precedes me.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#25nightfire0013Posted 9/4/2013 7:25:05 PM
Dear BPB,

Go to clam hell.

- Nightfoire
---
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.
#26MindesynPosted 9/4/2013 7:33:54 PM
The21stgun posted...

And yet you think Keet is in, or has ever been in BPB? He's LC man. Get your facts straight before you put on this pretend to give a damn about a clan thing.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#27The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 7:37:04 PM
Mindesyn posted...
The21stgun posted...

And yet you think Keet is in, or has ever been in BPB? He's LC man. Get your facts straight before you put on this pretend to give a damn about a clan thing.

I meant to put keith, there names are similar.

If your going to hate, this isnt the topic to do it, this topic is soley for the respect of BPB
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
#28xXAISPXxPosted 9/4/2013 7:52:06 PM
night42mare posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
night42mare posted...
Mindesyn posted...
The21stgun posted...

Wait just a minute....
---
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig
#29MindesynPosted 9/4/2013 7:55:33 PM
The21stgun posted...
If your going to hate, this isnt the topic to do it, this topic is solely for the respect of BPB

Im not hating on anyone, I just dont see where you get off on being the one to do something like this, when you have no idea about BPB, and are just assuming its over. We in LC have VERY strong attachments to our friends in BPB, so best leave the formalities to someone who knows the deal.

You can step down now.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#30xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/4/2013 9:07:16 PM
The21stgun posted...

I bought C2 around January 2nd 2011. Just have not been on this board that long.

I do remember when Falcon was in B05S. Only fought him a couple of times and those times I was so bad (hey, I was a Mr. Ford...first time playing so give me some credit..) I don't even want to try to remember... :/