#31jasonrk7bPosted 9/4/2013 11:23:29 PM
This topic turned out a lot more. . . aggressive than I thought it would
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#32xXAISPXxPosted 9/5/2013 2:17:33 AM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
The21stgun posted...

Ive been around C2 for a year and a half, thats not really new

I bought C2 around January 2nd 2011. Just have not been on this board that long.

I do remember when Falcon was in B05S. Only fought him a couple of times and those times I was so bad (hey, I was a Mr. Ford...first time playing so give me some credit..) I don't even want to try to remember... :/

Conduit 2 didn't come out on January...
---
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig
#33xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/5/2013 4:53:16 AM
Well then I must have my dates mixed up. See, before I got C2 I never had played C1 or even heard of the series. I got it January 11 2012 at a Gamestop looking for any wii FPS. :/
#34TheOmegaShenPosted 9/5/2013 1:02:07 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
stfu, you are the n00biest of all of us, and the least veteran of all of us

Yet he is right. And I sure as hell remember the name Falcon, much longer than half the other players Ive met recently.

---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#35B05S_BrennanPosted 9/5/2013 1:08:24 PM
__CSN posted...
The21stgun posted...
old friend

I don't think you've been here more than a couple of months.

Both Foxy and Khmer have been involved in Conduit 2's community of mic owners for quite awhile.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#36xXAISPXxPosted 9/5/2013 1:14:54 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
stfu, you are the n00biest of all of us, and the least veteran of all of us

Yet he is right. And I sure as hell remember the name Falcon, much longer than half the other players Ive met recently.

Falcon has indeed been on the board as long as/ longer than most. I don't know if he's been here longer than me, which I think he has, but I joined GameFAQs in July 24.
---
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig
#37The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/5/2013 1:24:27 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you are jumping the gun here. BPB is still here but we "tag teamed" with HC. You will always see me using [BPB]venonat because it is not gone, we are just going to be on HC's side for clan wars. So, no- BPB is all but gone. However this does sound like a fun game. To bad I can't play.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#38HungoverHero777Posted 9/5/2013 5:11:19 PM
I already informed Venonat that I will not be joining HC, despite the generous offer.

To be honest, at the time Khmer decided to leave, a BPB war would have been the only reason I would get on C2 in the first place. With that gone, well, as much as I hate to say it, I'm pretty much done with this game (for real this time). I'll still pop in on the boards occasionally, but I just don't have the time or experience to manage a clan by myself.

Khmer, if you're reading this, know that it was an honor to be a part of your clan, and that Venonat and I were the first ones chosen to take it over when you left. I hope you don't feel as if we let you down or anything.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.