Don't have a huge BF.

#11MindesynPosted 9/5/2013 4:32:34 PM
So let me get this straight, you "preserved" BPB by letting HC assume control of its talent under the HC name, is HC gonna change to BPB? Probably not
HC has two leaders, so this would make you what? 3rd in command? Preserve Khmer's image? BPB wouldnt even merge with allied clans let alone one she wasnt particularly fond of. Khmer must be so proud she left it to you guys. Keith if you want a better home lemme know.

TL;DR -HC- lost all its members so Valks needed more by trying to merge clans, and Veno bent over and let it happen.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#12LeThA169Posted 9/5/2013 4:36:18 PM
Mindesyn posted...
So let me get this straight, you "preserved" BPB by letting HC assume control of its talent under the HC name, is HC gonna change to BPB? Probably not
HC has two leaders, so this would make you what? 3rd in command? Preserve Khmer's image? BPB wouldnt even merge with allied clans let alone one she wasnt particularly fond of. Khmer must be so proud she left it to you guys. Keith if you want a better home lemme know.

TL;DR -HC- lost all its members so Valks needed more by trying to merge clans, and Veno bent over and let it happen.

I love the way you put things xD
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#13xXAISPXxPosted 9/5/2013 5:13:02 PM
It's 7s merging all over again.
---
SOTD: "I never knew I could rap." -Lig
#14_SignalPosted 9/5/2013 5:59:24 PM
Unfortunately I knew what a huge BM was. Also, unfortunately I did not know what a "huge BF" was. Add to my misfortune that I decided to google it.

Don't google it.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#15hc-valkiriaPosted 9/5/2013 6:13:35 PM
Mindesyn posted...

I don't think he understood my proposition so i think there is a big misunderstanding here. btw i didn't lose all my teammates. only some of them.
#16PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/5/2013 6:13:38 PM
_Signal posted...
Unfortunately I knew what a huge BM was. Also, unfortunately I did not know what a "huge BF" was. Add to my misfortune that I decided to google it.

Don't google it.

Too late :/

Weird that my ex would ask such a question about me on yahoo...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#17hc-valkiriaPosted 9/5/2013 7:03:01 PM
ok i cleared things up and here it is: originally i wanted to let all bpb players join hc and keep their bpb profiles to preserve the bpb name. heck, i was also considering changing the name of hc to honor khmer somehow, basically anything i could do to show my respect for khmer and bpb. but since only venonat joined, I am unable to fulfill my desire to keep all bpb players in action. in a way, i feel like i failed khmer and bpb by not keeping bpb alive by either encouraging bpb to hold out or to absorb all bpb players, let them keep their profile names, and maybe change the name of hc to something to honor bpb and khmer. I would like to do something to honor bpb and khmer so i would very much appreciate any suggestions or ideas for me to do to demonstrate the respect i have for bpb and khmer.
#18MindesynPosted 9/5/2013 7:13:53 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
ok i cleared things up and here it is: originally i wanted to let all bpb players join hc and keep their bpb profiles to preserve the bpb name. heck, i was also considering changing the name of hc to honor khmer somehow, basically anything i could do to show my respect for khmer and bpb. but since only venonat joined, I am unable to fulfill my desire to keep all bpb players in action. in a way, i feel like i failed khmer and bpb by not keeping bpb alive by either encouraging bpb to hold out or to absorb all bpb players, let them keep their profile names, and maybe change the name of hc to something to honor bpb and khmer. I would like to do something to honor bpb and khmer so i would very much appreciate any suggestions or ideas for me to do to demonstrate the respect i have for bpb and khmer.

Give em a war, adopting them to let them keep their names, clan tags, and clan activity intact Makes no sense whatsoever Sorry but you must think the board are a bunch of idiots if you think they are gonna buy that one.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#19hc-valkiriaPosted 9/5/2013 7:17:41 PM
Mindesyn posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Give em a war, adopting them to let them keep their names, clan tags, and clan activity intact Makes no sense whatsoever Sorry but you must think the board are a bunch of idiots if you think they are gonna buy that one.

i tried that but it didn't work out. and those were the only ideas i had. its not that i am trying to deceive anyone or anything like that. i seriously didn't know what to do since i couldn't have a war with them. and those were my only remaining ideas left. i didn't mind if they chose to merge with another clan. so its not that i offered a merger for personal gain. i just seriously was at a loss of what to do.
#20The_Mad_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 7:19:53 PM
Mindesyn posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

I wanted to join BPB with HC, the second that Saix said he was in O$C, there was no hope at all. You can blame all of this on me- not poor Valks. I asked HIM to join BPB with HC, alright. He accepted and thought of keeping our names, and clam tags the same- he would NEVER dishonor another clam, and for that don't vent your anger on him, this is all me- bro. I do not have the time to lead a clan because of more important things in my life, like school and family.
DO NOT GET MAD AT VALKS, it was me- ok? Get pissed at me. Valkiria was just nice enough to let us in. I was the one that sent that request. Don't call him a "bad clan leader", or a horrible person. This is on me.

Sorry for the awful confusion,
[BPB]venonat.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.