Does your clan have a theme song?

#31MindesynPosted 9/6/2013 2:29:33 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
I think BPB's should be either Lux Aeterna (Clint Mansell), or Toxic is dead (Toxic Avengers). Lux Aeterna because it is a very heroic sounding song (Get on google now, and search it). Toxic is Dead because that song is just pure BA. Look that one up to. Listen to the whole song- it gets better.

Still gonna pretend I didnt kick you out of BPB eh?
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#32GalaskyPosted 9/6/2013 4:00:13 PM
Can't go wrong with this.
Long live [D-S]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy-SUu8nxa0
---
Currently playing as SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131 and Oblivion.
#33The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/6/2013 4:47:42 PM
Mindesyn posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
I think BPB's should be either Lux Aeterna (Clint Mansell), or Toxic is dead (Toxic Avengers). Lux Aeterna because it is a very heroic sounding song (Get on google now, and search it). Toxic is Dead because that song is just pure BA. Look that one up to. Listen to the whole song- it gets better.

Still gonna pretend this is your business, eh?
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#34B05S_P4GPosted 9/6/2013 4:53:55 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Mindesyn posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

---
gangsta style yolo swag bruh
3011-0210-9706
#35old_man_mossyPosted 9/6/2013 6:02:00 PM
_Signal posted...
Everyone is talking about clans these days, but what are they really saying?

Clans are merging, falling apart, winning, losing, it's all so serious.

Does your clan have a theme song?

I nominate this one for the now passed L*O:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a-xuQpWe-c

Left*Overs hasn't passed. It's just not here, anymore due to lack of interest. Actually have it in my miiverse profile and have made many a new friend or recruit if you wanna call it that, lol.

More of a club though, than a clan-but that's what we've always been. That said been doing a lot of coop! XD Hell, we might even get into paper RPG's after the discussion I had today on verse, lol!

You'll see those tags again even if I'm the only one to wear them (as its a choice) in some form of shooter or another. Fact is, I'm sporting em now on splinter cell blacklist!

Love the song selections, btw. We all have our own like we all have our different personalities.

I like "Under & Over it" by Five Finger but "mental health" by quiet riot also fits into how I view the clan...

Five Fingers is nice because that song really expresses the care free nature I wanted L*O to run with...the other one is just a reminder of great fun an old departed buddy of mine had busting countless caps in alien arse on contra while screaming along with "Bang your Head..." and that's what this clan has been for me, a good time with good people.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#36Mey_girlPosted 9/6/2013 6:54:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBD9oW27x-o

That solo <3
---
mey 0089-3770-2965
"Nunca olvides lo que Keki te ha ensenado acerca de la amistad, la lealtad, la vida, la muerte, e incluso el amor". -Keet
#37DivideByAERPosted 9/6/2013 6:56:57 PM
Mey_girl posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBD9oW27x-o

That solo <3

Hey Mey!
---
y = x / (A)(E)(R)
#38MindesynPosted 9/6/2013 7:00:24 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

So Khmer gives me the merge, you see the proof, and you dont believe it? We already found a new clan leader, and members. So feel free to stay and fight for them, or leave. Up to you, but you aint the leader. Thats for sure.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked