So, I guess I am not with BPB anymore.

#11MindesynPosted 9/6/2013 7:28:16 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Falcon is a no, and Gabe doesn't play anymore.

Falcon is talent. Not to mention he can handle any social situations with delicate care.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#12MindesynPosted 9/6/2013 7:29:23 PM
LeThA169 posted...
do you not know what it means to be in a clan?

Didnt say it was my style, and yes I know better than anyone what it means to be in a clan/wear a cut/represent a banner. Its why LC is how LC is.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#13The_Mad_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 7:29:27 PM
Mindesyn posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Falcon is a no, and Gabe doesn't play anymore.

Falcon is talent. Not to mention he can handle any social situations with delicate care.

Hahaha, delicate care- you are funny. He would probably say no and make a rude remark.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#14The_Mad_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 7:30:55 PM
Holy crap, why are VIDEO GAMES about killing people so dramatic?!?! It is just a game...
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#15MindesynPosted 9/6/2013 7:31:21 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Hahaha, delicate care- you are funny. He would probably say no and make a rude remark.

Every clan needs an outspoken person to be blunt and lay it down in real time.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#16LigersRulePosted 9/6/2013 7:32:06 PM
Drama!

Anyway, it's not like you actually merged BPB with HC. You were the only one who showed any interest in that. Kieth, you're only other player, wasn't interested.

If you just wanted to play for another clan, why not just duel clan? I don't normally approve of it, but Khmer never minded, and it kinda makes sense in this situation. Then you can work on rebuilding BPB over time. As it stands, though, you basically just sold the clan.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#17The_Mad_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 7:33:54 PM
LigersRule posted...
Drama!

Anyway, it's not like you actually merged BPB with HC. You were the only one who showed any interest in that. Kieth, you're only other player, wasn't interested.

If you just wanted to play for another clan, why not just duel clan? I don't normally approve of it, but Khmer never minded, and it kinda makes sense in this situation. Then you can work on rebuilding BPB over time. As it stands, though, you basically just sold the clan.

Yeah, but they said that if I dual clanned and the 2 clans faced wii would have the upper hand, knowing their tactics.
---
#18MindesynPosted 9/6/2013 7:36:32 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Yeah, but they said that if I dual clanned and the 2 clans faced wii would have the upper hand, knowing their tactics.

Sounds like they were using you for manpower, or just never battle, or battle knowing each others tactics, BPB knew LC inside and out, we still warred. Twice.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#19The21stgunPosted 9/6/2013 7:44:37 PM
LigersRule posted...
Drama!

Someone Call the Maurry Show
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
#20MindesynPosted 9/6/2013 7:45:27 PM
The21stgun posted...
Someone Call the Maurry Show

Foxy, you ARE the father!
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!