BIG NEWS!! Well it might be!

#1JVC-AirtimePosted 9/7/2013 3:11:34 AM
Hi everybody

Have you ever heard of team [JVC]?
Ever wanted a chance to join?
Well we might hold a tournament (I have to ask others first!) a free for all match.
A bit like the world cup.
What im thinking is that you battle each other at the beggining whoever gets the least points is out and so on.
This is only a idea so dont expect too much.
If you would like to apply just tell me in comments cos if enough people are up for it will happen.
Also any ideas how to communicate to other Conduit 2 players?

Good Luck!
[JVC]Airtime :D
#2The21stgunPosted 9/7/2013 5:06:57 AM
Sorry to say, but there arent many free agents in C2, everyone on the board is basically in a clan.

Sorry guys
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
#3-APB_SaixPosted 9/7/2013 5:33:50 AM
We should do this. Just to do this. Like not for a clan but a tournament.
---
C2 Vironix*Saix 4600-1450-1957. 2nd Account [O$C] Vironix FC 0219-2421-1343
#4JVC-Airtime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 5:49:21 AM
Ok
#5LigersRulePosted 9/7/2013 6:29:30 AM
Dude. Again. You are PAL players. 95% of people here don't have European Wiis or European copies of the disk. We're all in the Americas. Meaning we can't play with you.

I'm sorry to say that the reason you've never seen most anybody here in-game before is because your copies of the game and our copies of the game are incapable of interacting with each other. There is no possible way we can play with you or you can play with us without spending a considerable amount of money shipping copies of the game (or console) across the Atlantic Ocean.

If there were any other PAL players here, we would send them your way. But unfortunately, nobody here CAN join your clan.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#6ThePrisoner06Posted 9/7/2013 6:48:01 AM
Hi Airtime, sounds like a good idea in practice, but not in theory.

The main problem is as Lig has stated, there are very few PAL based players on this board that could take part, but there is a possible way around this.

If all the members of [JVC] modded their Wii, then they would be able to play against the NTSC guys, and even challenge some of the NTSC Clans to a match. But you guys would need to get hold of NTSC C2 discs to cross over the pond to play in the States.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#7LigersRulePosted 9/7/2013 7:06:11 AM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
But you guys would need to get hold of NTSC C2 discs to cross over the pond to play in the States.

This is the problem. In order to get a whole clan over, it would cost you several hundred dollars and questionable means to get you (PAL players) and us (NTSC players) to play together.

That's one thing for somebody like Andy, who has tons of friends to play with, is retired, and is in good financial status. For the rest of us? It's not so easy.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*