Left*Overs refuse to be digested.

#1old_man_mossyPosted 9/7/2013 4:57:10 PM
Hi guys; don't mean to take up your time but I saw something that bothered me more than I expected it to. Nothing big, just the status of Left*Overs.

It is very far from 'dead' its just not a factor here at all anymore due to most folks except Signal & Chronic (who was talking about maybe playing a little) moving on.

However, I still wear the tags on Splinter Cell, still have a generic recruitment on my miiverse profile, have even gotten more members. We pretty much stick to coop games though till something worthwhile hits the U (besides Call of Duty.)

All that said, I have been lurking the boards and figured for those players who feel homeless as far as clans go...feel free to play as a left over.

We're pretty much more a club than a clan. We don't base things off of skill or require a huge commitment. We don't even have rules, per say except the no hacking/DBAD rule and a simple way of handling what happens if there is ever a roster conflict when it comes to dual clanning....you don't even have to wear a tag if you don't want to (and many haven't) We also don't have a leader- I'm just a co-founder (Along w/Silent Nexus)

What we are about is having fun and trusting our members. All the members I've had experience with have been great people first, great players second. The first is all that's necessary to join.

I might add more to this latter should anyone have questions or need something explained about the dual clan rule and what games I've been playing and representing in.

Anyway, hope you all are well. Still think of many of you fondly and try to represent Conduit games on miiverse with TCON/C2 tie ins and references to spread the love.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#2DerppopotamusPosted 9/7/2013 5:09:03 PM
Ay, Mossberg :D Good to hear you and Chronic still stick together.
---
If I'm being a dumby and not responding on GameFAQs, try to PM me on Youtube.
#3xXAISPXxPosted 9/7/2013 5:10:17 PM
So...is L*O in the active list?
---
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
#4old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 5:28:40 PM
As I said, its not a factor here due to lack of members playing this...so its inactive. That can change in a moments notice though if we get new members.

What I'm saying is we aren't disbanded and anyone who would like to join is welcomed to as long as they abide by the 3 very simple, general rules we have.

I really should cover that dual clan rule though; it could maybe help get more clan stuff going on. The dual clan rule is simple. If as a Left*Over we ever war your other clan, that clan takes priority over ours. Your clan leader gets first dibs, in other words. You can't decide you'd rather fight for Left*Overs; your clan leader can let you fight for us though if we really need a body for the war...He/she could also say he wants you to sit the war out. It's entirely their call.

This rule is in effect to keep the peace and not stir the drama. L*O is about having fun and that said, we don't mind taking second pick and deferring a little power to the other clan that's nice enough to share you with us. Might cost us a win...but if I gave much of a rats arse about that we would have try outs, make cuts, insist on brand loyalty, etc. In short it would be serious business and that's not what I'm about or what L*O is about either.

Oh, and good seeing you too, Derp. my L*O brother from another mother. XD
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#5old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 5:31:45 PM
Oh and while Chronic is a friend; I've missed him as of late. Just saw he was talking about being active in a recent post I caught up on during my occasional lurks. :D

As Sound Garden sings "I've been away for too long"
---
#6xXAISPXxPosted 9/7/2013 5:34:36 PM
I'm glad for the announcement, Mossy. It's good to see old clan members unite.
---
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
#7_SignalPosted 9/7/2013 5:39:42 PM
MOSSY!!!
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#8_SignalPosted 9/7/2013 5:41:18 PM
It is always good to see you. And thanks.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#9old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 5:43:26 PM
Thanks man, I was hoping more to help some of the newer clans though more than reactivate old members..though thats welcomed too.

Between member fall outs and splits and other dramas goung on in the clan scene I figured it would be nice to offer a neutral ground with no leaders for people to play together and remember why they use to clan in the first place...to have fun. Maybe doing so will truelly show there aren't any hard feelings in some instances.

Plus more clan wars are always fun...even when they are terrible connections like the last war I was in! Hard to believe garbage connections could still be fun...but man was it. Prob due to the quality of people I played with and against and the fact I never DC'd.
---
#10The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/7/2013 5:47:26 PM
Wasn't Samu5 in your clan?
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.