Left*Overs refuse to be digested.

#11old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 4:57:29 PM
Good seeing you to Signal. I have yet to try out that Need 4 Speed but my buddies Big Trees and Prolence have great things to say about it.

Oh and I've finally had some luck with Ubisoft games multiplayer on the Wii U...it took 3 calls to Nintendo and accessing their tech support web site and allowing them to remotely trick out my router but I finally seem to have it working correctly. It involved DMZ's port forwarding turning off Gnats and router firewalls and a ton of other nonsense that other games don't require...but it finally seems to be working well.

How are things with you? Ever get your new possible locations internet provider figured out? Im thinking of changing from AT&T myself to something more inclusive service wise and also faster.

It's too bad you still aren't on miiverse much. Keep tabs on Punch there daily as well as some of our other mutual friends/present and or former C2 board members/lurkers
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#12old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 5:02:11 PM
Yes Samu5 was in our clan. Still is as far as I'm concerned though Samu5 as I know him has retired.

I hear things about him still playing as an alt. but I figure if he is, he has his reasons for it and I don't want to know- as if he wanted me to know, he'd tell me.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#13_SignalPosted 9/7/2013 6:02:46 PM
Which Ubisoft game did they help you with?

I've pretty much given up on AC3 because I can never connect.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#14old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:08:45 PM
Splinter Cell Blacklist....though I've now gotten AC3 to behave as well. I think they run very similar as far as server or net code or whatever vague, mysterious Internet Magic is employed to get games going.

All my other non Ubi games still work great, too (Monster Hunter Tri U, Resident Evil Rev, Trine 2 and most recently Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara.) so whatever they did did not comprise other game connections.
---
#15PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/7/2013 6:56:33 PM
"Left*Overs refuse to be digested."

So... we're basically corn?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#16old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 7:09:43 PM
Peanuts too...don't forget peanuts. (Prob. shouldn't be scarfing down whole handfuls and not chewing them)

Ahh...this is why I love us, bud. This topic is now about poo XD
---
#17old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 7:13:21 PM
Conduit 3 needs more toilets....I see them in all the other video games...Skyward Sword..Resident Evil...Splinter Cell...heck Assassins Creed even has outhouse.

Poor Mr. Ford has gotta be constipated like nobodies business (No offense Nexus, lol)
---
#18PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/7/2013 7:28:16 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Conduit 3 needs more toilets....I see them in all the other video games...Skyward Sword..Resident Evil...Splinter Cell...heck Assassins Creed even has outhouse.

Poor Mr. Ford has gotta be constipated like nobodies business (No offense Nexus, lol)

All those drudge tacos :/
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#19MindesynPosted 9/7/2013 7:33:04 PM
Hope to see some LO on Wii U Mossy, we have a healthy roster on the U as well, hope to see you in game sometime, and promptly serve you your a**.
Miiverse me old man.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#20PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/7/2013 7:36:10 PM
Guys, while we're here... you think we'll ever get a good shooter on WiiU thats not CoD?
---