To: O$C

#11The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/8/2013 3:48:23 PM
LeThA169 posted...
That hurt you know, first off you dont even know me, second, youre just gonna speak out of your a** and say hurtfull things....
I dont even know what im doing here.
Guess ill just leave.
I want all this hatred to end already, thanks for everything guys, especially the ones that were family to me. val, aisp, venonat, and reaper, and anyone else who doesnt hate, thanks guys.
It meant a lot to me. /':
Bye

WHAT, NO! You are NOT leaving. Almost everybody who is awesome has left. You are not going anywhere, here me?
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#12The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/8/2013 3:52:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13Mey_girlPosted 9/8/2013 4:12:39 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Mindesyn posted...
LeThA169 posted...
Same goes to Flame, although they already do.

What did you do?

I'll tell you Jaye:, this little guy turned his back to us, to Mey, he came here and wrote this
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/67132155
He never told Mey or any of us he was leaving, he decided to told to the community and that's not the way a friend or a mate shows some loyalty. I don't know if you people care or not, in my very personal opinion he is irrelevant for me. And let me tell everyone who is going to write in his defense and against me: I never said anything about him, even in facebook, I never crossed any word with him, til now. I don't know why he put me or Mey off his facebook list and, as you, little kid, said, I don't care either. And today you were teabaging me as hell...dude...I used to respect you, you are an incredible sniper but you suck as a gamer...that's why you have your very own issues...

that's what he did...

Thanks a lot you d***, now LeTha1 is leaving! He was so cool. TAKE IT BACK.

thanks for your words.
---
mey 0089-3770-2965
"Nunca olvides lo que Keki te ha ensenado acerca de la amistad, la lealtad, la vida, la muerte, e incluso el amor". -Keet
#14xXAISPXxPosted 9/8/2013 5:28:43 PM
I warned and foreshadowed this event...
---
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
#15Memo-77Posted 9/8/2013 5:46:32 PM
Oh my....
easy kid, yesterday you were the one that asked me for peace everytime I was infront of you and I answered back with the same crouching sign and then cowardly you shot at me to death...you did that many times...That's the way C2 gaming is now?
Please be kind with you language, that's the reason why UAU must stay away from where they are unable to suscribe....keep your temper, if you believe what that lil' kid said about leaving hahaah! You are so naive...he only wants everybody feeling bad for him, and you are in the right way...we know him a lot cuz we are closer...it's only matter of time...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
#16The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/8/2013 5:48:44 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Oh my....
easy kid, yesterday you were the one that asked me for peace everytime I was infront of you and I answered back with the same crouching sign and then cowardly you shot at me to death...you did that many times...That's the way C2 gaming is now?
Please be kind with you language, that's the reason why UAU must stay away from where they are unable to suscribe....keep your temper, if you believe what that lil' kid said about leaving hahaah! You are so naive...he only wants everybody feeling bad for him, and you are in the right way...we know him a lot cuz we are closer...it's only matter of time...

Wait, when did you want peace? Are you even talking to me...
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#17ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 9/8/2013 5:50:17 PM
OMG you guys are a** holes. Seriously.
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#18The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/8/2013 5:53:38 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...

Including me?
---
#19ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 9/8/2013 5:54:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/8/2013 5:57:07 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Including me?

No, the stupid f*** holes that made lethai1 leave.

Oh yeah, I have a feeling he is going to come back. Hopefully. Just had a long PM chat with him. Thank you so, so, so, so much Memo. Hope you feel good about yourself knowing that you just bullied someone.
---