To: O$C

#31LigersRulePosted 9/8/2013 8:06:52 PM
LeThA169 posted...
That hurt you know, first off you dont even know me, second, youre just gonna speak out of your a** and say hurtfull things....
I dont even know what im doing here.
Guess ill just leave.
I want all this hatred to end already, thanks for everything guys, especially the ones that were family to me. val, aisp, venonat, and reaper, and anyone else who doesnt hate, thanks guys.
It meant a lot to me. /':
Bye

Hey, dude. I barely know you, but I've got something to say. I have some pretty severe psychological disorders, so don't think I'm being condescending here... What you're feeling, what you just typed... That's not the way you are supposed to feel. That's not the way Mankind is supposed to feel. I would advise you to go see a Doctor, because there is a chance that there is something seriously wrong. It's not shameful to need help, it's normal. If you've got some sort of chemical imbalance in your head (I do), please go see a Doctor and try and fix it. Nobody should be feeling this hateful to themselves.

If you need to talk to someone, shoot me a PM, ok? I've been going through some pretty complicated stuff for the last few years, so I kinda have been there. I'll be sure to be open minded.

Memo-77 posted...
if you believe what that lil' kid said about leaving hahaah! You are so naive...he only wants everybody feeling bad for him, and you are in the right way

Screw you, dude. I've spent the last week of my life planning my own suicide, so I know what I'm saying here: NOBODY should feel this way. I don't care if they are 90 or 9. If somebody is actively out there looking for help, looking for people to talk to, and you talk bad about him? Man, he's a human being, and you a dick. Shove off.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#32xXAISPXxPosted 9/8/2013 8:09:27 PM
LeThA169 posted...
That hurt you know, first off you dont even know me, second, youre just gonna speak out of your a** and say hurtfull things....
I dont even know what im doing here.
Guess ill just leave.
I want all this hatred to end already, thanks for everything guys, especially the ones that were family to me. val, aisp, venonat, and reaper, and anyone else who doesnt hate, thanks guys.
It meant a lot to me. /':
Bye

This brought tears to me...

I'm p*****.
---
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
#33xXAISPXxPosted 9/8/2013 8:12:38 PM
Memo-77 posted...
if you believe what that lil' kid said about leaving hahaah! You are so naive...

Memo...
---
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
#34Memo-77Posted 9/8/2013 8:17:42 PM
Just a few things guys, I said first "I never made an statement about this, even in facebook". That little guy made things wrong, he had issues as everyone in this board, mine is two works (8 hours each one), pupils, people to manage, public transportation, pick one...
and I said to all that people who will talk in his defense and offending me (like TPRTV and his anxiety) that he "left without telling us" or at least telling Mey.
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
#35ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 9/8/2013 8:18:06 PM
God I hate people! I was gonna come back, but I'm afraid that the same a** holes who bullied me before are going to make me kill myself. Bye. Again.
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#36hc-valkiriaPosted 9/8/2013 8:20:04 PM
Lets please close this topic. Lately, there has been too much emotional stress going around. Why can't we return to a peaceful state?
#37ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 9/8/2013 8:20:41 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Just a few things guys, I said first "I never made an statement about this, even in facebook". That little guy made things wrong, he had issues as everyone in this board, mine is two works (8 hours each one), pupils, people to manage, public transportation, pick one...
and I said to all that people who will talk in his defense and offending me (like TPRTV and his anxiety) that he "left without telling us" or at least telling Mey.

Oh god now I'm an a** hole. :( I'm so sorry sorry sorry. Really. :((((((
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#38LigersRulePosted 9/8/2013 8:24:08 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Lets please close this topic. Lately, there has been too much emotional stress going around. Why can't we return to a peaceful state?

Personallities will always Clash. That will never change. And as long as people keep being asses, there will always be people to call them out. I'm proud to be one of those people, too. Because behavior like is being demonstrated in this topic is unacceptable.

ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
God I hate people! I was gonna come back, but I'm afraid that the same a** holes who bullied me before are going to make me kill myself. Bye. Again.

The post I made at the top of this page to Letha1 goes for you too. If you need someone to talk to, shoot me a PM, because it's not healthy to keep feelings like that bottled up.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#39hc-valkiriaPosted 9/8/2013 8:33:01 PM
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Personallities will always Clash. That will never change. And as long as people keep being asses, there will always be people to call them out. I'm proud to be one of those people, too. Because behavior like is being demonstrated in this topic is unacceptable.

ThePhaseRifleTV posted...

The post I made at the top of this page to Letha1 goes for you too. If you need someone to talk to, shoot me a PM, because it's not healthy to keep feelings like that bottled up.

I agree. Taking a stand against wrong actions is necessary. I remember the times I called falcon out instead of taking his crap. I just wish this board could be more peaceful, but I guess that will never happen.
#40Memo-77Posted 9/8/2013 8:33:56 PM
LigersRule posted...
Screw you, dude. I've spent the last week of my life planning my own suicide, so I know what I'm saying here: NOBODY should feel this way. I don't care if they are 90 or 9. If somebody is actively out there looking for help, looking for people to talk to, and you talk bad about him? Man, he's a human being, and you a dick. Shove off.

Ok Lig, choose your words before you use them, or at least do it inteligently, don't like it? C'mon! Do what you recommend in other posts, don't read and don't hate, now I see how you like to drive a discussion dude, even if you are been that rude I will be not the same with you because you are a great one, I repeat, keep that way because right now I'm taking another.
Just remember, that lil' one dit it wrong first.
Good Night and good posts everyone...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME: