To: O$C

#41LigersRulePosted 9/8/2013 8:41:20 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Ok Lig, choose your words before you use them, or at least do it inteligently, don't like it? C'mon! Do what you recommend in other posts, don't read and don't hate, now I see how you like to drive a discussion dude, even if you are been that rude I will be not the same with you because you are a great one, I repeat, keep that way because right now I'm taking another.
Just remember, that lil' one dit it wrong first.
Good Night and good posts everyone...

I don't care who started it. Maybe something was lost in translation, but Letha1 reached out for help and you spat in his face. Do you think it's funny seeing someone depressed? Or do you just think of him as pathetic, because he wants SOMEBODY to acknowledge that he exists, that wants him to be around? Have you considered that there might be something actually physically wrong with him? 20 Million people in the US alone have Depression. 8% of people. Do you know what that means? When you are talking bad about him, treating him like s***, you know what he could be thinking? That he is lower than dirt. That he should kill himself. God knows that's what I would be thinking. And here you are acting all high and mighty because he left your clan? Your lousy, 2nd-rate clan on a worthless game with a joke of a competitive scene?

Grow up and stop being such an ass. Nobody deserves to feel the way that Letha1 is feeling right now, and you have the nerve, the audacity to insult him? If you had some semblance of humanity, you would either shut up and leave, or apologize to him, for being a terrible person.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#42hc-valkiriaPosted 9/8/2013 9:05:30 PM
LigersRule posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Ok Lig, choose your words before you use them, or at least do it inteligently, don't like it? C'mon! Do what you recommend in other posts, don't read and don't hate, now I see how you like to drive a discussion dude, even if you are been that rude I will be not the same with you because you are a great one, I repeat, keep that way because right now I'm taking another.

I don't care who started it. Maybe something was lost in translation, but Letha1 reached out for help and you spat in his face. Do you think it's funny seeing someone depressed? Or do you just think of him as pathetic, because he wants SOMEBODY to acknowledge that he exists, that wants him to be around? Have you considered that there might be something actually physically wrong with him? 20 Million people in the US alone have Depression. 8% of people. Do you know what that means? When you are talking bad about him, treating him like s***, you know what he could be thinking? That he is lower than dirt. That he should kill himself. God knows that's what I would be thinking. And here you are acting all high and mighty because he left your clan? Your lousy, 2nd-rate clan on a worthless game with a joke of a competitive scene?

Grow up and stop being such an ass. Nobody deserves to feel the way that Letha1 is feeling right now, and you have the nerve, the audacity to insult him? If you had some semblance of humanity, you would either shut up and leave, or apologize to him, for being a terrible person.

I can relate how lethal feels. I occasionally feel depression as well and feel like just quitting everything to drown in sorrow. This is a sad moment for everyone and I'm sure even I can't fathom his depression...
#43Ultimate_SnipePosted 9/9/2013 6:43:08 AM
Lethal you know I don't hate you your awesome!
---
#Can't stop, won't stop!
#44__CSNPosted 9/9/2013 9:35:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#45Loremas1861Posted 9/9/2013 10:44:02 AM
__CSN posted...

Whoever reported this is a major buzzkill
---
2014 Penta-Penta
#46xXAISPXxPosted 9/9/2013 11:19:55 AM(edited)
Loremas1861 posted...
__CSN posted...

I think people just look for the name _CSN or Falcon and instantly report the post no matter what the content is.

Just saying. Not trying to offend anyone here.
---
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
#47TheOmegaShenPosted 9/9/2013 12:04:32 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
__CSN posted...

What'd he say?
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#48xXAISPXxPosted 9/9/2013 2:00:00 PM
Memo-77 posted...
LigersRule posted...
Screw you, dude. I've spent the last week of my life planning my own suicide, so I know what I'm saying here: NOBODY should feel this way. I don't care if they are 90 or 9. If somebody is actively out there looking for help, looking for people to talk to, and you talk bad about him? Man, he's a human being, and you a dick. Shove off.

Your clan is never before people's personal life. It doesn't matter if Lethal left your clan and started a big argument amongst you all. That's your fault. What you should've just said to Jaye is that Lethal simply left FLAME. I have never had a contemptful thought when players left my clan, you should've felt the same way; but I guess not everyone can be that way, unfortunately. Regardless of leaving the clan without telling you, never drive somebody in seek of help to who knows what. You didn't even apologize, did you?

I have eloqui.
---
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
#49drophyghostPosted 9/9/2013 3:02:01 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Memo-77 posted...
LigersRule posted...
Screw you, dude. I've spent the last week of my life planning my own suicide, so I know what I'm saying here: NOBODY should feel this way. I don't care if they are 90 or 9. If somebody is actively out there looking for help, looking for people to talk to, and you talk bad about him? Man, he's a human being, and you a dick. Shove off.

Your clan is never before people's personal life. It doesn't matter if Lethal left your clan and started a big argument amongst you all. That's your fault. What you should've just said to Jaye is that Lethal simply left FLAME. I have never had a contemptful thought when players left my clan, you should've felt the same way; but I guess not everyone can be that way, unfortunately. Regardless of leaving the clan without telling you, never drive somebody in seek of help to who knows what. You didn't even apologize, did you?

I have eloqui.

AISP, I think it's enough...

You already showed your point,
If this keeps going, Memo will be the one one leaving...
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#50old_man_mossyPosted 9/9/2013 3:42:13 PM
Everybody needs to Putin their big people pants and not get run off...FFS...use the block button before you bolt on the people who call you friends. (As long as you aren't universally despised and you think your the community piņata)

I mean if you got even one friend here and the real worlds such a disaster...don't quit, use this place as your training wheels and that one friend as a safe harbor.

You guys are in for bucket fulls of hurt in the real world if you let this place run you away from people you like and a thing you enjoy.

Sometimes you have to fight for things/for yourself... not run from them.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.