syncretize

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. syncretize
3 years ago#21
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Wow I guess it was samu5...he got lucky a lot cuz his team helped him a lot. Ugh made me frustrated cuz I did a lot of the work

I may hate him right now, but do you have any sort of proof? Or are you just assuming?

I don't know why we always think it is Samu5, when there is a good player. It could be Chronic, Eigh7ty, Symph or any number of other players. What was the weapon of choice?
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
3 years ago#22
1Pefrog posted...
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Wow I guess it was samu5...he got lucky a lot cuz his team helped him a lot. Ugh made me frustrated cuz I did a lot of the work

I may hate him right now, but do you have any sort of proof? Or are you just assuming?

I don't know why we always think it is Samu5, when there is a good player. It could be Chronic, Eigh7ty, Symph or any number of other players. What was the weapon of choice?

You soiled it
2014 Penta-Penta
3 years ago#23
Loremas1861 posted...
1Pefrog posted...
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

You soiled it

Well, I have just been hearing rumors of Samu5 and ALTs. That is why I think it is him.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
3 years ago#24
B05S_P4G posted...
Too bad it's an alt that's already in another clan.

(;
C2 Vironix*Saix 4600-1450-1957. 2nd Account [O$C] Vironix FC 0219-2421-1343
3 years ago#25
-APB_Saix posted...
B05S_P4G posted...
Too bad it's an alt that's already in another clan.

(;

I suspect nothing...
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
3 years ago#26
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Loremas1861 posted...
1Pefrog posted...
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

You soiled it

Well, I have just been hearing rumors of Samu5 and ALTs. That is why I think it is him.

I don't know what's so special about him.
3 years ago#27
Never mind, he wasn't cheating it was VERY laggy. Why are my matches always so laggy? I mean I have GREAT connection.
3 years ago#28
Oh, hi Sync! Nice to meet you. I don't know why everyone isn't being so nice. Sorry for being a ****. Welcome to the boards, if you have ANY questions whatsoever you could just PM one of us. Thank you and enjoy your stay at gamefaqs. Unless your an alt...
3 years ago#29
HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME. He was a one man team that could kill EVERYBODY on the opponents team.
3 years ago#30
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
I wanted to see if he wants to join hc

Nah, I think he want's some BPB. His favorite animal is a polar bear. ;)

You want a hacker on your team!!!
Dreadnought321,(Dr3ad)Dreadnought,leader of loyalty. Google + DrEad Dreadnought.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. syncretize

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived