SPAS-12 RoT's Tips

#111PefrogPosted 9/8/2013 6:20:27 AM
Syncretization posted...
I don't understand what that means.

I don't know Samu5 in the internet sort of way, but from what he posted here I thought he was a nice person.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#12SyncretizationPosted 9/8/2013 6:30:13 AM
1Pefrog posted...
Syncretization posted...

I don't know Samu5 in the internet sort of way, but from what he posted here I thought he was a nice person.

So him being nice means that I'm him? I don't know how you guys are thinking this. What's the problem if I am? You guys treat it like it's some sort of hunt.
#13B05S_SCARkidPosted 9/8/2013 7:18:45 AM
Samu5 was one of the best players i've seen. Brennan and i played a private match with him before he left and, although i only got a few kills on him, he brennan were fighting for the top.

as for the hunt idea, i'm not sure... he was pretty nice so i guess the people on the boards miss him. i personally want to see him again to see how i match up against him now
---
messaged my friend during work, told him i was on my potty break, he told me i was full of crap
"Seth, master of speed poops" - Brennan
#141PefrogPosted 9/8/2013 7:41:14 AM
Syncretization posted...
1Pefrog posted...
Syncretization posted...

So him being nice means that I'm him? I don't know how you guys are thinking this. What's the problem if I am? You guys treat it like it's some sort of hunt.

You many need to read the posts more carefully. I have said that you could be an alt of any good player. Further, I am defending Samu5, not you. There are people swearing at Samu5 and saying that he is not a nice person. Not everything posted in these threads pertains to you. Sorry if I am coming off as frustrated, but the dots are not being connected.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#15TheOmegaShenPosted 9/8/2013 7:51:19 AM
Yeah, we know.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#16hc-valkiriaPosted 9/8/2013 8:06:53 AM
There's only one tip. Use explosive focus and pray your opponents don't use smaw
#17xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/8/2013 10:50:51 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
There's only one tip. Use explosive focus and pray your opponents don't use smaw or ballistics focus