PR users.
12% (3 votes)
Bunny Hoppers.
0% (0 votes)
Rage Quitters.
4% (1 votes)
People who refuse to die.
16% (4 votes)
People who keep killing you all the time.
8% (2 votes)
Anyone else. Please specify.
28% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So what annoys you the most when playing C2.?

Is it the hackers we all run into now and then? Or the people who glitch in the game and shoot from outside the map.

Or is it those noobs who think the SMAW is their only weapon.

Or is it those who shoot you through walls or from miles away when you cant even see them.

Maybe its those who jump up and down when you are trying to shoot them? Maybe the A button will break one day.

Or is it some people who suddenly decide to quit a game when they keep getting killed all the time?

Or is it something else that annoys you the most.

And remember its only a video game folks.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#2DerppopotamusPosted 9/8/2013 12:58:46 PM
People who use the Hive Cannon in Hardcore.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#3LeThA169Posted 9/8/2013 12:59:18 PM
Mr.Ford

He does the shadow clone jutsu /:
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#4hc-valkiriaPosted 9/8/2013 1:02:43 PM
LeThA169 posted...
Mr.Ford

He does the shadow clone jutsu /:

Well u always use the tailed beast bomb and I don't complain about u lolol
#5CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/8/2013 1:09:25 PM
Laggers > Hackers.

So I chose "people who refuse to die"
that pretty much sums it up.

However, I think whats worse is actually Bad hackers, who's code makes the game freeze for everybody.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#61PefrogPosted 9/8/2013 1:22:29 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Laggers > Hackers.

So I chose "people who refuse to die"
that pretty much sums it up.

However, I think whats worse is actually Bad hackers, who's code makes the game freeze for everybody.

agreed
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#7old_man_mossyPosted 9/8/2013 2:54:42 PM
Hackers and glitchers are equally unliked by me, both contributed in a huge way of making TCON drop off prematurely.

I imagine glitchers don't see themselves as negatively as a hacker; glitchers don't do anything to their hardware and their exploit isn't anything a seasoned player couldn't replicate with practice or searching out how to do it. All you need is a copy of the game and a desire to glitch.

I don't agree though...inexperienced players can't tell the difference between hacks or glitches (or lag) and once that rapid fire smaw glitch was out of the bag on TCON...that game was over for a lot of people.

At the end of the day though....who's responsible for hacks, glitches, and lag and the damage it does to gaming? Think that responsibility lies more with the developer & publisher to maintain their game. In honesty though short of map glitches and lag, HVS did a much better job with C2 maintenance...both on talking with us to better balance it, and keeping hackers at bay for a reasonable play period.

Just my feelings on the matter.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#8DerppopotamusPosted 9/8/2013 3:04:57 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
once that rapid fire smaw glitch was out of the bag on TCON...that game was over for a lot of people.

I found it kind of fun in Teams. Everybody worked together to kill him.

Or going over to the guy on your team trying to do the glitch and stealing the Hive Cannon.

It certainly didn't make the game any better when people spammed it.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#9_SignalPosted 9/8/2013 3:17:32 PM
I voted people who keep killing you all the time, but actually, it's hackers.

I think I'm with Chain too, people who refuse to die.

I shouldn't even vote.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#10The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/8/2013 3:19:35 PM
People who refuse to die. I always get them down to 10% health and then they Insta-Gibb me. In kinda rains on my parade.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.