What bugs you the most in C2?

#11FF5_PoisonPosted 9/8/2013 3:31:06 PM
Cowards.
I hate people who try to hide in a corner and surround themselves with mines, or who wait in a corner for somebody to run by, just so that they can backstab them.
You're just ruining the game for yourself, and for others. I know you're not having the time of your life standing in a corner all day, and it certainly can throw a wrench in a fun high paced match.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#12The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/8/2013 3:54:55 PM
What bugs me the most is when people are mean to other people. THAT is what makes me a mad kitten.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#13old_man_mossyPosted 9/8/2013 4:39:53 PM
FF5_Poison posted...
Cowards.
I hate people who try to hide in a corner and surround themselves with mines, or who wait in a corner for somebody to run by, just so that they can backstab them.
You're just ruining the game for yourself, and for others. I know you're not having the time of your life standing in a corner all day, and it certainly can throw a wrench in a fun high paced match.

Never found that play style a problem (camping) on this game. The maps are too wide open. On Call of Duty that's more a prob.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#14The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/8/2013 5:55:10 PM
FF5_Poison posted...
Cowards.

There was once this gun called a Phase Rifle that could see through walls...
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 Weapwns: Phase Rifle, Carby, Shotgun, Scar, Hive Cannon, and of course ARC. I party.
#15The21stgunPosted 9/8/2013 6:09:26 PM
This REALLY annoyed me:

This SMAW User with double armor was bunnyhopping around and fired 5 Rockets at me (his aim was bad) Then, i killed him with my trusty SCAR.

Then I died by a sniper :/

Then a guy revived the SMAWer n the SMAWer KASquated me like he killed me.

This new generation drives me INSANE!
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
#16old_man_mossyPosted 9/8/2013 6:23:50 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
FF5_Poison posted...
Cowards.

They got stealth and are camping, PR is useless for phasing. No worries though, lack of hiding spots and fast movement rates means one or more of your teammates will come across them and take care of things.

Just my opinion mind you...but the best snipers or demolition/trap guys don't camp but are rather mobile. That's how I liked to play...don't hide but rather try to sneak around. Few things are worse than mobile mine fields. Camping just gets a mess of hostiles on ya, least in my experiences
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#17Toho2Posted 9/9/2013 3:29:52 AM
The glitches and lag that are in C2.
---
-God save America.-
#18PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/9/2013 9:33:19 AM
Honestly, in my time spent with the game, I think lag ruined more of my matches than any other factor.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#19xXAISPXxPosted 9/9/2013 11:20:31 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Honestly, in my time spent with the game, I think lag ruined more of my matches than any other factor.

---
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
#20FF5_PoisonPosted 9/9/2013 11:36:44 AM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
FF5_Poison posted...
Cowards.

It still bugs me.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544