Weapon Power Rank Thread.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Weapon Power Rank Thread.
3 years ago#61
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
So, I just went on youtube to see Mr.Chronic and you guys made him seem way better and scarier than he actually is. I had nightmares about facing that guy. Now that I saw him I finally exhaled.

You'll be surprised who his alt is...
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
3 years ago#62
xXAISPXx posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
So, I just went on youtube to see Mr.Chronic and you guys made him seem way better and scarier than he actually is. I had nightmares about facing that guy. Now that I saw him I finally exhaled.

You?!?! I mean I watched his channel, Four20Danks. I was SHOCKED.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
3 years ago#63
Somehow I think this will hurt people...
3 years ago#64
hc-valkiria posted...

LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
3 years ago#65
xXAISPXx posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Oh, that guy. I was wondering who that was.
3011-0210-9706
Iron Horse
3 years ago#66
The only dedicated CCP players I knew about were me and ZooYorkSkater. I knew Brennan started CCP but switched, and dswiftbr0 and me tied in the King of the CCP match. but who knows who uses CCP with all the new users.
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
3 years ago#67
hc-valkiria posted...

It is hard to think of who to nominate, so you kind of default to who you play with most.

I do nominate Valkiria for SPAS12.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
3 years ago#68
I think i've been away too long, a lot of people got better with the shrieker
watching the floor
3 years ago#69
1Pefrog posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

It is hard to think of who to nominate, so you kind of default to who you play with most.

I do nominate Valkiria for SPAS12.

Thanks haha but i really dont care about being nominated. I just want to point out that this nomination system can accidentally hurt people since some may not realize the fact u pointed out and may assume that they suck or something...
3 years ago#70
Nightrisen Im not all that good with it as I keep blowing myself up, but others say its great for covering them when they are reloading.

But do love firing it into open windows when people think they are safe.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Weapon Power Rank Thread.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived