Anyone online C2? It's 5:22am MST, and BTGB search is getting on my nerves... :/

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Anyone online C2? It's 5:22am MST, and BTGB search is getting on my nerves... :/
3 years ago#1
Seriously, this is frustrating. No....players at all. :/
3 years ago#2
Im on
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
3 years ago#3
MAYBE CUZ UR UP AT FREAKING 5:22AM haha
3 years ago#4
hc-valkiria posted...
2014 Penta-Penta
3 years ago#5
There are no players 5 AM. I did that once to record a Conduit 2 match (I record when the room is as dark as night) and that didn't help. I recorded a The Conduit Let's Play instead...
SOTD: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFWojK7PK8&feature=youtu.be> and
<http://i.imgur.com/jX0pLvo.png> (Credit to Lig and Chesluk).
3 years ago#6
night42mare posted...
Im on

Sorry, nightmare; I kind of missed that match. I heard that you fought Kriss instead. Taught him a thing or two about going head to head with the strike rifle lol. :P

Valkiria Posted....

Yes, that may have had something to do with the lack of Fords (not hawke) to troll or Board members to learn from lol. :)
3 years ago#7
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
night42mare posted...
Im on

Sorry, nightmare; I kind of missed that match. I heard that you fought Kriss instead. Taught him a thing or two about going head to head with the strike rifle lol. :P

Valkiria Posted....

Yes, that may have had something to do with the lack of Fords (not hawke) to troll or Board members to learn from lol. :)

Nightmare? U must have been talkin about my little bro. No im deathspirit. He just gave me his account.
3 years ago#8
night42mare posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
night42mare posted...
Im on

Valkiria Posted....

Nightmare? U must have been talkin about my little bro. No im deathspirit. He just gave me his account.

Question? Are you the same person I had fun glitch hunt matches with???
3 years ago#9
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
night42mare posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
night42mare posted...
Im on

Valkiria Posted....

Question? Are you the same person I had fun glitch hunt matches with???

Sorry no. Was that nightmare?
3 years ago#10
im always on usually sometime around 4-11:00 pm my timezone FL
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Anyone online C2? It's 5:22am MST, and BTGB search is getting on my nerves... :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived