Seen these players?

#11kastasticPosted 9/11/2013 6:49:43 PM
LigersRule posted...
These are all PAL players. This board is mostly full of NTSC players. That is never going to change. We will never play you in game, and you will never play us.

Whats with the "we".....Also you are wrong or just incosiderate/parsimonious.
^Who's Andy "chopped liver"?

There are a lot more ntsc players that also play Pal than most would beleive.....
Obviously you will never be able to play with Pal.....don't be sad. :( or feel you have to shoo other people from "your board" <not....
---
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
LeThA169's day of shame>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqkJjPPirg
#12xXAISPXxPosted 9/11/2013 6:54:31 PM
LigersRule posted...
These are all PAL players. This board is mostly full of NTSC players. That is never going to change. We will never play you in game, and you will never play us.

Unfortunate truth spoken.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#13ThePrisoner06Posted 9/11/2013 8:47:57 PM
Have seen quite a few of those names in PAL land since August 2011.

As for Emmanuelle, likes to fire off lvl 3 black holes constantly, at the start of a match. Think that tells you what sort of a player he/she is.

Have seen lolx in NTSC land as well. Have seen a Samus_Arun in both regions. Could be just a simple duplication in names in both regions, it is possible to duplicate names, but there again it could be same person in both regions.

As for Iggy. I know him personally. Great C2 PAL player and one of my friends on my Wii U. Learning to kill zombies and survive lol.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#14LigersRulePosted 9/11/2013 9:14:38 PM
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...

There are a lot more ntsc players that also play Pal than most would beleive.....
Obviously you will never be able to play with Pal.....don't be sad. :( or feel you have to shoo other people from "your board" <not....

There is Andy, who has Wii consoles from both regions, Derps, who still bought both his copies, and you who hacked illegal copies of all your games. That's it.

Besides that, there is... how many PAL players on the board? I can think of maybe 2, and they don't post often at all.

JVC-Airtime has made several topics inviting people to play, or asking about certain players, but he doesn't seem to understand that he isn't compatible with ~96% of the player population of this board.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#15CmoIsDaNam3Posted 9/12/2013 4:48:56 AM
LigersRule posted...

Wrong, I have a modded Wii so I can.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#16LigersRulePosted 9/12/2013 7:21:42 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
LigersRule posted...

Wrong, I have a modded Wii so I can.

You... uhm... might not want to admit that.

Even if you do, though, you can't actually play with them unless you bought a PAL copy of the game... or download an illegal rom, of course.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#17G3_RazorPosted 9/12/2013 4:03:56 PM
I know mike jingle bells and lolx
#18The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/12/2013 4:06:54 PM
G3_Razor posted...
I know mike jingle bells and lolx

Me too.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#19JVC-Airtime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 12:54:43 PM
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...

There is Andy, who has Wii consoles from both regions, Derps, who still bought both his copies, and you who hacked illegal copies of all your games. That's it.

Besides that, there is... how many PAL players on the board? I can think of maybe 2, and they don't post often at all.

JVC-Airtime has made several topics inviting people to play, or asking about certain players, but he doesn't seem to understand that he isn't compatible with ~96% of the player population of this board.

Seriously I talk to region free players and plus im not stupid. Anyway I am not a smawer