Hive cannon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hive cannon

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#1
Does it bother anyone else when people target you with hive cannon, then run away and shoot and your pretty much dead no matter what especially with DB

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#2
It's certainly an easy weapon. But I wouldn't consider it OP... unless we're talking about Hardcore...
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#3
It can be hard to escape, based on my experiences. It takes people 5 seconds to kill me with it and it takes me 30 seconds. It might be the lag.
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#4
xXAISPXx posted...
It can be hard to escape, based on my experiences. It takes people 5 seconds to kill me with it and it takes me 30 seconds. It might be the lag.

exactly

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#5
Nah, Wasabee pulls that on me all the time. My response: quick or no scope. It is that simple. Instantly is way faster than 5 seconds. Or, take cover behind dense areas so the splash doesn't get you. Then again, I do trust my Phase Rifles and I have gotten better at quick scopes. I love that gun so much. That is why I HAD to adjust my signature. I like them that much.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
3 years ago#6
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Nah, Wasabee pulls that on me all the time. My response: quick or no scope. It is that simple. Instantly is way faster than 5 seconds. Or, take cover behind dense areas so the splash doesn't get you. Then again, I do trust my Phase Rifles and I have gotten better at quick scopes. I love that gun so much. That is why I HAD to adjust my signature. I like them that much.

I feel like I'm reading a CoD comment.
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#7
Symphonia46 posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

I feel like I'm reading a CoD comment.

Hmmm....
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#8
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

What?? I do? I am terrible at using the lure... I very rarely try to use it, unless it's like a fun match then i use it on my teammates... I don't remember a time where I've used the lure to kill you? I do use the Hive Cannon quite often though :)
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#9
Bunnyhopping turns out to be very helpful against it

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#10
Wasabee posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

What?? I do? I am terrible at using the lure... I very rarely try to use it, unless it's like a fun match then i use it on my teammates... I don't remember a time where I've used the lure to kill you? I do use the Hive Cannon quite often though :)

Yeah, but you are EXTREMELY good with that little guy. I have only gotten 1 reign of terror with it.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hive cannon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived