Hive cannon

#1G3_RazorPosted 9/11/2013 5:41:14 PM
Does it bother anyone else when people target you with hive cannon, then run away and shoot and your pretty much dead no matter what especially with DB
#2DerppopotamusPosted 9/11/2013 5:50:48 PM
It's certainly an easy weapon. But I wouldn't consider it OP... unless we're talking about Hardcore...
---
I wish I were a bird.
#3xXAISPXxPosted 9/11/2013 6:00:44 PM
It can be hard to escape, based on my experiences. It takes people 5 seconds to kill me with it and it takes me 30 seconds. It might be the lag.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#4G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 6:18:24 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
It can be hard to escape, based on my experiences. It takes people 5 seconds to kill me with it and it takes me 30 seconds. It might be the lag.

exactly
#5The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/11/2013 6:41:22 PM
Nah, Wasabee pulls that on me all the time. My response: quick or no scope. It is that simple. Instantly is way faster than 5 seconds. Or, take cover behind dense areas so the splash doesn't get you. Then again, I do trust my Phase Rifles and I have gotten better at quick scopes. I love that gun so much. That is why I HAD to adjust my signature. I like them that much.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#6Symphonia46Posted 9/11/2013 6:45:16 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Nah, Wasabee pulls that on me all the time. My response: quick or no scope. It is that simple. Instantly is way faster than 5 seconds. Or, take cover behind dense areas so the splash doesn't get you. Then again, I do trust my Phase Rifles and I have gotten better at quick scopes. I love that gun so much. That is why I HAD to adjust my signature. I like them that much.

I feel like I'm reading a CoD comment.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#7The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/11/2013 6:49:03 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

I feel like I'm reading a CoD comment.

Hmmm....
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#8WasabeePosted 9/11/2013 7:23:25 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

What?? I do? I am terrible at using the lure... I very rarely try to use it, unless it's like a fun match then i use it on my teammates... I don't remember a time where I've used the lure to kill you? I do use the Hive Cannon quite often though :)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#9hc-valkiriaPosted 9/11/2013 7:25:10 PM
Bunnyhopping turns out to be very helpful against it
#10The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/11/2013 7:32:18 PM
Wasabee posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

What?? I do? I am terrible at using the lure... I very rarely try to use it, unless it's like a fun match then i use it on my teammates... I don't remember a time where I've used the lure to kill you? I do use the Hive Cannon quite often though :)

Yeah, but you are EXTREMELY good with that little guy. I have only gotten 1 reign of terror with it.
---