Hive cannon

#11stardust121Posted 9/11/2013 6:34:46 PM
G3_Razor posted...
your pretty much dead no matter what especially with DB

As in double ballistics? If so, be glad that isn't double explosives. That thing's a bit of a drag to deal with.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#12ThePrisoner06Posted 9/11/2013 8:05:34 PM
The Hive Cannon is a weird weapon. Yes it can destroy you in seconds with the right loadout. But there are times that using say Double Explosives doesnt work out, reason is more and more players equip Explosive Focus to protect themselves from the amount of Explosive weapons being used in the game.

Of all the loadouts you can use Double Ballistics is very common, and with Ammo Belt, you have got 400 rounds of ammo at your disposal.

The Lure can be easy to fire, but getting it to stick to someone takes time and skill. But if you get it to stick, you have more or less got a certain kill.

And the Hive Cannon is great on Power Surge matches......
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#131PefrogPosted 9/12/2013 4:23:32 AM
If you can take their health down some so that it's not an even fight and then charge, the hive cannon then starts to work against them or they have to switch to their other weapon. Either way you can win. Don't stay at a small to medium distance.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#14xXAISPXxPosted 9/12/2013 9:28:31 AM(edited)
Wasabee posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Nah, Wasabee pulls that on me all the time. My response: quick or no scope. It is that simple. Instantly is way faster than 5 seconds. Or, take cover behind dense areas so the splash doesn't get you. Then again, I do trust my Phase Rifles and I have gotten better at quick scopes. I love that gun so much. That is why I HAD to adjust my signature. I like them that much.

What?? I do? I am terrible at using the lure... I very rarely try to use it, unless it's like a fun match then i use it on my teammates... I don't remember a time where I've used the lure to kill you? I do use the Hive Cannon quite often though :)

It is a little difficult using the lure. It's very helpful once you get your target.
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#15CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/12/2013 9:26:35 AM
Its annoying because it hits around corners, and sometimes through walls.

It needs to have more bloom, much more like the Scar. And a very slightly smaller explosion radius.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#16xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/12/2013 2:20:19 PM
Carby>Hive Cannon.

Unless Basi is using the hive. That fool always must use those double damage upgrades. Bb, pray and bunny-hop is his tactic. And it works for him if the match is on Sanctum. If it is on streets prime..... a whole different outcome is inevitable.
#17Toho2Posted 9/12/2013 4:34:50 PM
I LOVE MY HIVE CANNON POWER!!
---
-God save America.-