I'm Green_Berets, Post your hate to me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I'm Green_Berets, Post your hate to me.

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
3 years ago#11
Too many people don't like you, so I will be different and say "I love you"
2014 Penta-Penta

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#12
I don't hate you- playing with you is fun. I like to glitch after you though- remember that? That was soooo funny. And I got a free backstab! A win-win for the both of us. :)
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
3 years ago#13
Hi!
Your smaw is awesome.
mey 0089-3770-2965
"Nunca olvides lo que Keki te ha ensenado acerca de la amistad, la lealtad, la vida, la muerte, e incluso el amor". -Keet

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#14
My Name is Derpy. I've never played with you before.

Am i supposed to tell you that I hate you like the topic says? :P
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: Green_Berets

Green_Berets
3 years ago#15
lol I thought there would be a lot more different responses then what you guys were posting. I thank you guys for not being jerks to me like the people on the other forums.

Green_Berets
3 years ago#16
lol And as for Valkiria, it's spelled newb. But unlike you, I don't aim-bot.

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#17
it's big team grab bag. everyone uses lock on. and noob is just as acceptable a spelling as newb. plus, anybody that uses the smaw never really needs lock on anyway. if you're trying to justify yourself by saying u dont use lock on, that's not impressive unless you use something other than smaw. smaw has very wide range and therefore doesn't even need lock on. if u didn't use lock on with usp or spas, then that's different.

Green_Berets
3 years ago#18
hc-valkiria posted...
it's big team grab bag. everyone uses lock on. and noob is just as acceptable a spelling as newb. plus, anybody that uses the smaw never really needs lock on anyway. if you're trying to justify yourself by saying u dont use lock on, that's not impressive unless you use something other than smaw. smaw has very wide range and therefore doesn't even need lock on. if u didn't use lock on with usp or spas, then that's different.

lol I know what it is, considering I've been playing for years. I am not justifying myself by saying I don't use lock-on, but I am saying I am one of the few that actually know how to use it long-range, along with the demolitions such as grenades. Now if you are justifying how use lock-on, while killing people and then instantly switching and killing another without PT half-a-room away, without aim-botting, you will have a lot more people less questioning you.
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#19
Green_Berets posted...
I thank you guys for not being jerks to me like the people on the other forums.

No problem. c;

I didn't know there was another forum. :o I thought all the active, North American, Conduit 2 players were here.
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#20
Knowing how to use smaw long range isn't hard. It took me only a day to shoot long range. And how would you know if people question my use of lock on? NOBODY criticizes someone for the way he uses lock on. This is a pointless argument.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I'm Green_Berets, Post your hate to me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived