I'm Green_Berets, Post your hate to me.

#11Loremas1861Posted 9/13/2013 11:47:40 AM
Too many people don't like you, so I will be different and say "I love you"
---
2014 Penta-Penta
#12The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/13/2013 3:14:02 PM
I don't hate you- playing with you is fun. I like to glitch after you though- remember that? That was soooo funny. And I got a free backstab! A win-win for the both of us. :)
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#13Mey_girlPosted 9/13/2013 3:40:50 PM
Hi!
Your smaw is awesome.
---
mey 0089-3770-2965
"Nunca olvides lo que Keki te ha ensenado acerca de la amistad, la lealtad, la vida, la muerte, e incluso el amor". -Keet
#14DerppopotamusPosted 9/13/2013 6:50:38 PM
My Name is Derpy. I've never played with you before.

Am i supposed to tell you that I hate you like the topic says? :P
---
I wish I were a bird.
#15Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 8:06:33 AM
lol I thought there would be a lot more different responses then what you guys were posting. I thank you guys for not being jerks to me like the people on the other forums.
#16Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 8:10:38 AM
lol And as for Valkiria, it's spelled newb. But unlike you, I don't aim-bot.
#17hc-valkiriaPosted 9/14/2013 8:17:09 AM
it's big team grab bag. everyone uses lock on. and noob is just as acceptable a spelling as newb. plus, anybody that uses the smaw never really needs lock on anyway. if you're trying to justify yourself by saying u dont use lock on, that's not impressive unless you use something other than smaw. smaw has very wide range and therefore doesn't even need lock on. if u didn't use lock on with usp or spas, then that's different.
#18Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 4:38:31 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
it's big team grab bag. everyone uses lock on. and noob is just as acceptable a spelling as newb. plus, anybody that uses the smaw never really needs lock on anyway. if you're trying to justify yourself by saying u dont use lock on, that's not impressive unless you use something other than smaw. smaw has very wide range and therefore doesn't even need lock on. if u didn't use lock on with usp or spas, then that's different.

lol I know what it is, considering I've been playing for years. I am not justifying myself by saying I don't use lock-on, but I am saying I am one of the few that actually know how to use it long-range, along with the demolitions such as grenades. Now if you are justifying how use lock-on, while killing people and then instantly switching and killing another without PT half-a-room away, without aim-botting, you will have a lot more people less questioning you.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443
#19DerppopotamusPosted 9/14/2013 5:08:51 PM
Green_Berets posted...
I thank you guys for not being jerks to me like the people on the other forums.

No problem. c;

I didn't know there was another forum. :o I thought all the active, North American, Conduit 2 players were here.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#20hc-valkiriaPosted 9/14/2013 5:35:22 PM
Knowing how to use smaw long range isn't hard. It took me only a day to shoot long range. And how would you know if people question my use of lock on? NOBODY criticizes someone for the way he uses lock on. This is a pointless argument.