I'm Green_Berets, Post your hate to me.

#21Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/14/2013 5:52:20 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Lol the smaw noob has appeared.

From the dephs of hell
#22LigersRulePosted 9/14/2013 6:39:57 PM
Green_Berets posted...
lol And as for Valkiria, it's spelled newb.

Actually, Newb and Noob are completely different terms. Newb is short for Newbie, or a new player, who doesn't really understand how things work.

Noob, however, is a derogatory term to refer to anybody who has absolutely no skill.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#23Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 10:22:05 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Knowing how to use smaw long range isn't hard. It took me only a day to shoot long range. And how would you know if people question my use of lock on? NOBODY criticizes someone for the way he uses lock on. This is a pointless argument.

lol Yeah it pretty much it is. Short range, sure. Pull the trigger, bam deaths. Long-range, you have to line up the radar precisely with the area for a kill, which isn't easy. But then again, those that aim-bot can do it easily since obviously you "don't" and can shoot across rooms easily withing a day. I don't. I do on the other hand because of the speed of the aim of your hits. I saw the way you kill with a PR and see that the speed of the movement and kill with it is in no way able to do without an aim-bot.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443
#24LigersRulePosted 9/14/2013 10:32:52 PM
Green_Berets posted...
lol Yeah it pretty much it is. Short range, sure. Pull the trigger, bam deaths. Long-range, you have to line up the radar precisely with the area for a kill, which isn't easy. But then again, those that aim-bot can do it easily since obviously you "don't" and can shoot across rooms easily withing a day. I don't. I do on the other hand because of the speed of the aim of your hits. I saw the way you kill with a PR and see that the speed of the movement and kill with it is in no way able to do without an aim-bot.

I can provide you with PLENTY of gameplay footage that says otherwise. People that are far better than Valks record on a pretty regular basis. They don't use aim-bots.

Just because you suck at FPS games doesn't mean that the SMAW requires skill to use and everybody else in the game uses an Aim-bot. It doesn't, and they don't.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#25Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 3:55:44 AM
I know what an aim-bot is when I see one. I doubt anyone with a quickness upgrade can even quick scope that fast anyways.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443
#26__CSNPosted 9/15/2013 4:01:08 AM
Green_Berets posted...
I know what an aim-bot is when I see one. I doubt anyone with a quickness upgrade can even quick scope that fast anyways.

Pretty sure there aren't any working aimbot codes ATM. Not to mention that Quickness is for decreasing weapon switch and reload times and has absolutely nothing to do with quickscoping.

Jesus, these horribads...
---
The Filthy __KaZuaL__
#27DerppopotamusPosted 9/15/2013 5:24:07 AM
__CSN posted...
Green_Berets posted...

Pretty sure there aren't any working aimbot codes ATM. Not to mention that Quickness is for decreasing weapon switch and reload times and has absolutely nothing to do with quickscoping.

Aim-bots are PC exclusive as far as I know.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#28B05S_BrennanPosted 9/15/2013 6:45:49 AM(edited)
There isn't a true aimbot, but there is a "triggerbot". It automatically fires your gun when you move your cursor over someone. I think this is what ThugLife was using.

However, Valkiria doesn't use it. He has very good aim but he does miss shots from time to time like any legit player. Besides, he has a YouTube channel if you don't believe me.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#29B05S_BrennanPosted 9/15/2013 6:11:41 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
And how would you know if people question my use of lock on? NOBODY criticizes someone for the way he uses lock on. This is a pointless argument.

He's not talking about lock-on. He's accusing you of using a hack that aims for you.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#30hc-valkiriaPosted 9/15/2013 8:08:10 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
And how would you know if people question my use of lock on? NOBODY criticizes someone for the way he uses lock on. This is a pointless argument.

He's not talking about lock-on. He's accusing you of using a hack that aims for you.

Lol that just makes this argument even more pointless. Yea I've been working on improving my usp strafe shots for better aim so thanks for ur compliment :)