I'm Green_Berets, Post your hate to me.

#31DerppopotamusPosted 9/15/2013 9:10:27 AM(edited)
._." What happened here?

As leader of BPB, I apologize on behalf on Green_Berets. Maybe he was just confused.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#32xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/15/2013 10:48:27 AM
Derp, to your answer your question, people started arguing over the smaw and skill to use etc....

@CSN_ : good to see you again. :)

@Green_Berets: people take offense when the argument of skill with a smaw shows up. One could equally argue that running up to someone with an insta kill shotgun B-Focus and jamming the barrel up someones face is equally as bad (I fess up for doing that to often- no B-focus for me though...) Everyone has opinions. It's what makes a board unique.
#33hc-valkiriaPosted 9/15/2013 12:43:59 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
Derp, to your answer your question, people started arguing over the smaw and skill to use etc....

@Green_Berets: people take offense when the argument of skill with a smaw shows up. One could equally argue that running up to someone with an insta kill shotgun B-Focus and jamming the barrel up someones face is equally as bad (I fess up for doing that to often- no B-focus for me though...) Everyone has opinions. It's what makes a board unique.

Lol the funny thing about that is when that situation happens, I don't take the guy out in one shot sometimes.
#34xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/15/2013 5:54:32 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

Lol the funny thing about that is when that situation happens, I don't take the guy out in one shot sometimes.

I was not pointing out you, or anyone in particular. And yes, you are most certainly capable of one shot-ing someone with a spas; and that is a compliment.
#35hc-valkiriaPosted 9/15/2013 6:08:51 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

I was not pointing out you, or anyone in particular. And yes, you are most certainly capable of one shot-ing someone with a spas; and that is a compliment.

Haha yea I know :) and thanks
#36xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/15/2013 6:15:49 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

No problem. :) Hopefully there will be more players tonight, not many I found today.
#37hc-valkiriaPosted 9/15/2013 6:22:16 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...

No problem. :) Hopefully there will be more players tonight, not many I found today.

Really? I found a game with a full house.
#38xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/15/2013 6:28:03 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

Just now? xD Going online in 15 minutes.
#39hc-valkiriaPosted 9/15/2013 7:54:01 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Just now? xD Going online in 15 minutes.

I meant around the afternoon in pacific time.
#40Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 6:26:31 AM
A few things. Hacks are not limited to PCs. I spend a lot of time looking for research behind hacking and the types people use in game. The Wii aim-bot is the same as any PC, a download that can be plugged into the Wii to use.
Another is the part where I'm supposedly committing "libel" which means spreading lies to destroy someone's reputation, life, or career. Considering this is an International offense, I doubt that I would try something that stupid. But it still doesn't change the fact of how the PR proves someone killing three people in almost five seconds is not possible without the aim-bot.
Third, I'm sorry for saying this to you, but I do not need someone apologizing for me when I do not intend on apologizing. Even if I am in your clan, do not expect me to be all rainbows and unicorns to a coward who thinks it is all fine and dandy to harass people over the Internet.
If you think that is wrong, then you can expect my clan membership expired. I will say what I believe to be correct until proven otherwise. I did not intend for this topic to be a cannibalistic attack frenzy, but for what you think I do is not fair and for suggestions.
As for Valkiria, until you actually start responding with a friendly attitude, do not expect me to not take your word for what you say it is. Even XG4Legend can't kill like that, and he is the best the game has.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443