I'm Green_Berets, Post your hate to me.

#41xXAISPXxPosted 9/16/2013 6:30:17 AM
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#42xXAISPXxPosted 9/16/2013 6:32:13 AM
I suppose I have broken walls for playing with you, but I apologize if you have seen my hating.
---
#43hc-valkiriaPosted 9/16/2013 7:28:08 AM
I'll be friendly when you stop accusing me of cheating. There are other good players like mike and brennan. You can't expect someone to be polite when you call him a hacker, especially when it's coming from a guy that just uses smaw. Even brennan backed me on this. Yea xg4 is very good, but there are otger good players too. Welcome to the real conduit 2.
#44LigersRulePosted 9/16/2013 7:54:17 AM
Green_Berets posted...
Even XG4Legend can't kill like that, and he is the best the game has.

lol.

...oh, wait, you were serious?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#45B05S_BrennanPosted 9/16/2013 9:18:49 AM
Green_Berets posted...
A few things. Hacks are not limited to PCs. I spend a lot of time looking for research behind hacking and the types people use in game. The Wii aim-bot is the same as any PC, a download that can be plugged into the Wii to use.

He didn't say that hacks are limited to PC. He said that as far as he knew, aimbots were. Also, there is an experienced hacker in this community, and he has said that an aimbot has not been developed for Conduit 2.

But it still doesn't change the fact of how the PR proves someone killing three people in almost five seconds is not possible without the aim-bot.

You'd be surprised how fast some people can kill with the PR. Three shots in five seconds doesn't sound impossible to me.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#46hc-valkiriaPosted 9/16/2013 10:04:57 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Green_Berets posted...
A few things. Hacks are not limited to PCs. I spend a lot of time looking for research behind hacking and the types people use in game. The Wii aim-bot is the same as any PC, a download that can be plugged into the Wii to use.

He didn't say that hacks are limited to PC. He said that as far as he knew, aimbots were. Also, there is an experienced hacker in this community, and he has said that an aimbot has not been developed for Conduit 2.

But it still doesn't change the fact of how the PR proves someone killing three people in almost five seconds is not possible without the aim-bot.

You'd be surprised how fast some people can kill with the PR. Three shots in five seconds doesn't sound impossible to me.

Agreed
#47xXAISPXxPosted 9/16/2013 11:04:36 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Green_Berets posted...

Agreed

---
#48xXAISPXxPosted 9/16/2013 12:11:15 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
You can't expect someone to be polite when you call him a hacker

Actually, you should, be polite at all times. Green_Berets was very polite, and I admire so. I think you mean apprehensive.
---
#49hc-valkiriaPosted 9/16/2013 4:12:50 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
You can't expect someone to be polite when you call him a hacker

Actually, you should, be polite at all times. Green_Berets was very polite, and I admire so. I think you mean apprehensive.

There are times when u gotta be polite. And there are times when u shouldn't.
#50Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 6:06:45 AM
I called you out after you called me a SMAW newb. So, I'm not really the bad guy here.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443