I don't know what you did to your connection recently Valk.

#1CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/13/2013 9:00:13 PM
But for the past week you've had the worst connection I've ever seen!

Figure out what the heck of yours is broken, and fix it, or stop playing and ruining lobbies.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#2dacheatcodePosted 9/13/2013 9:27:32 PM
use the elevator button, Mr Ford.
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#3hc-valkiriaPosted 9/13/2013 9:28:34 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
But for the past week you've had the worst connection I've ever seen!

Figure out what the heck of yours is broken, and fix it, or stop playing and ruining lobbies.

Really? On my end, it was really smooth. It may have been ur connection. As far as I can tell, there wasn't even any lag. Nothing of mine is broken.
#4The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/13/2013 9:33:00 PM
Yawn, it is 11:32 here in Colorado, nap time!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#5hc-valkiriaPosted 9/13/2013 9:33:34 PM
Not to be mean, but I don't really appreciate you telling me to stop playing in lobbies especially when I'm unaware of my connection. Again, I'm not intending to be disrespectful but it just came across as mean to me...
#6CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:40:19 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Not to be mean, but I don't really appreciate you telling me to stop playing in lobbies especially when I'm unaware of my connection. Again, I'm not intending to be disrespectful but it just came across as mean to me...

How smooth it is on your end doesn't necessarily mean anything, actually, this is Con2. If its smooth, there's probably something wrong.

I tell everybody to stop playing when they're being really laggy.

Anyway, you're not nearly as bad as XG4, so at least you have that going for you, which is nice.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 9/13/2013 9:53:55 PM
oh ok. well it could be someone else's connection too that made it laggy. usually a lot of guys say my connection's good. idk maybe it was just a bad day to play.....
#8CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:58:15 PM
Ricky needs to retire too >.>

I'm sick of him getting backstabs on me which are completely ridiculous.

First off, I have MP5 and SC, You may have SC, but you're invisible, Catching up to me, invisible, while I run away, is impossible. And yet you do it all the time. I hear you disappear, I know where you are, and I run away. Backstabbed.

Now, when Im running along sideways, with my back to the edge on in agartha, Firstly, you shouldn't be able to catch up to me. Secondly, you can't get behind me without falling off the map.

But that doest;t stop you ricky!

Oh yeah.
I really don't think you're actually that good with the Eclipse at all personally.
People only think you are, because they can't see you lagging while you're invisible.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#9CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 10:01:33 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
oh ok. well it could be someone else's connection too that made it laggy. usually a lot of guys say my connection's good. idk maybe it was just a bad day to play.....

I don't think so. I mean, partially it was of course, but there's more to it than that.
Sometimes the servers get poopy though.

But I've given it a number of days, and it still seems to be the same.

You're not vacationing in mexico are you? that would also explain it.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#10stardust121Posted 9/13/2013 10:33:20 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Ricky needs to retire too >.>

I'm sick of him getting backstabs on me which are completely ridiculous.

First off, I have MP5 and SC, You may have SC, but you're invisible, Catching up to me, invisible, while I run away, is impossible. And yet you do it all the time. I hear you disappear, I know where you are, and I run away. Backstabbed.

Now, when Im running along sideways, with my back to the edge on in agartha, Firstly, you shouldn't be able to catch up to me. Secondly, you can't get behind me without falling off the map.

But that doest;t stop you ricky!

Oh yeah.
I really don't think you're actually that good with the Eclipse at all personally.
People only think you are, because they can't see you lagging while you're invisible.

Woah, that got personal haha

But yeah, It's not really tough to get backstabs with the thing. Just stick to walls, keep an eye on that radar, take some peeks at where people are moving, and you're good to go. And that magical extending arm does do some pretty nifty things.

If you are serious though, I don't think I had to actually run. So maybe lag or something, but hey, that's how c2 performs at times. Everyone gets their lag advantages, and disadvantages at times.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)