I don't know what you did to your connection recently Valk.

#11Ventus2aPosted 9/13/2013 10:34:00 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
But for the past week you've had the worst connection I've ever seen!

Figure out what the heck of yours is broken, and fix it, or stop playing and ruining lobbies.

Chain, good games last few days. Walk away and let it go for a little while. Not much we can do about the laggers. Yes, all those you listed have a sweet lag. I wish there was a ping rating in the lobby so you could see the connection quality of all players.

As you said it is worst with good players that have the nice lag. They have that 0.2 to 1 second advantage that is just enough to kill you.

The whole game has been a little leggy last few days which makes it feel worse. Has a game change servers about four times tonight.

Always fun to get a game without laggers like playing with you, signal and Doug. But you just learn to bite your tongue with those that get those kills too easy, too hard to kill and seem to move too fast.
---
Ventus. Conduit FC 4899-6416-2462
#12CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 10:47:01 PM(edited)
At least its not brawl...

Brawl online sucks so bad.

I don't really mind playing it, but the online community takes it so seriously >.>

The people who are good online SWEAR that there is no such thing as lag advantage, and that because of the way brawl handles lag, its impossible for one person to lag, and not the other.

However.
I've seriously played people, who, Online would 6 stock me all the time. And then when I got to play them in person, I'd 3 stock their butt.
And I've come to learn this isn't an exception.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13hc-valkiriaPosted 9/13/2013 10:55:38 PM
No I'm still in the US.
#14B05S_BrennanPosted 9/14/2013 6:28:12 AM
I should see if I can find that recording of Chain running through walls and stuff.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#15CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 8:34:17 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I should see if I can find that recording of Chain running through walls and stuff.

Yes you should.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#16MindesynPosted 9/14/2013 3:19:37 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You're not vacationing in mexico are you?

Im sure the mexican players like Mey, Memo, Letha1 and so forth appreciate that remark. Kinda a pr*ck today eh?
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#17DerppopotamusPosted 9/14/2013 3:24:35 PM
It's not the Conduit 2 board without CHAIN complaining about someone's lag. c:

If they ever make a Conduit 3, CHAIN's voice should play when your ping goes too high.
---
I wish I were a bird.