The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

GG's Valkiria, TPRTV, and 36!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GG's Valkiria, TPRTV, and 36!

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#1
Valkiria- why don't you use the HVS.45 more often? You are BEAST with that gun. 36, you have improved A LOT with the Phase Rifle. TPRTV, you got very good with the shotgun, you should make a video out of those games- HARDCORE RULES!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#2
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Valkiria- why don't you use the HVS.45 more often? You are BEAST with that gun. 36, you have improved A LOT with the Phase Rifle. TPRTV, you got very good with the shotgun, you should make a video out of those games- HARDCORE RULES!

Aw. Thanks for the compliment. I use to use the PR alot, but I've kind of gotten away from it.

Also,I agree, HC is best.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#3
Cuz its slow and hard to use in long range. Its only useful to me in close range. But it has low number of bullets so I would have to run ammo salvage for a spas set but I like to save that slot for explosive focus or ballistics focus

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#4
hc-valkiria posted...
Cuz its slow and hard to use in long range. Its only useful to me in close range. But it has low number of bullets so I would have to run ammo salvage for a spas set but I like to save that slot for explosive focus or ballistics focus

You just faced my ALT. Guess who I was!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GG's Valkiria, TPRTV, and 36!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived