Welcome to BPB, Green_Berets!

#11Green_BeretsPosted 9/16/2013 7:15:57 AM
A few things I have to say.

One, Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate it. I will be working on the new alternative player for the loadouts in order to get my stuff.

Two, yes I admit I went bugging in Streets Prime, but that was a Capture the Flag Match and they were beating us 4-0 with one minute to go. So I decided that I would just go around the place looking for a way up the trees outside the map while I waited for the game to be over. However, I did not kill anyone, since I had promised to not kill anyone, but the other buggers. So in short terms, there was no reason for Death to be getting angry when his team was winning with no one dieing from me. Now, C-Man X was the one killing people while bugging.

Third thing, since everyone calls me a "SMAW newb," I think you'll be glad to know that my SMAW loadout doesn't exist anymore. So, you guys can stop with the SMAW hatred.

Last thing, if I'm bugging while my team is losing with me not even killing anyone while doing so, there is no reason to be getting game rage over it.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443
#12xXAISPXxPosted 9/16/2013 7:32:38 AM
It's amazing how much I miss in a weekend...
---
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal
#13eventhorizonsPosted 9/16/2013 3:38:02 PM
Green_Berets posted...
A few things I have to say.

One, Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate it. I will be working on the new alternative player for the loadouts in order to get my stuff.

Two, yes I admit I went bugging in Streets Prime, but that was a Capture the Flag Match and they were beating us 4-0 with one minute to go. So I decided that I would just go around the place looking for a way up the trees outside the map while I waited for the game to be over. However, I did not kill anyone, since I had promised to not kill anyone, but the other buggers. So in short terms, there was no reason for Death to be getting angry when his team was winning with no one dieing from me. Now, C-Man X was the one killing people while bugging.

Third thing, since everyone calls me a "SMAW newb," I think you'll be glad to know that my SMAW loadout doesn't exist anymore. So, you guys can stop with the SMAW hatred.

Last thing, if I'm bugging while my team is losing with me not even killing anyone while doing so, there is no reason to be getting game rage over it.

OK, settled then. I just wanted to make sure that you stuck to what you said if you are in BPB.