Damage in Conduit 2 (How it Works)

#11xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/15/2013 6:13:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 9/15/2013 6:14:10 PM
Does anyone know why 4 player ( local, with friends on same console) would have damage glitches??? When HP is set to default (100 I believe) then for some odd reason the USP kills in 3 hits! The carby barely has to touch you, and the phase instant KO's without upgrades. Also the strike kills in two hits without any upgrades. This all occurs randomly, sometimes frags and SMAW's won't even instant KO!! All of these....issues are common for me in 4 player when playing locally on the same console...any ideas??
#13DerppopotamusPosted 9/15/2013 6:15:59 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
Does anyone know why 4 player ( local, with friends on same console) would have damage glitches??? When HP is set to default (100 I believe) then for some odd reason the USP kills in 3 hits! The carby barely has to touch you, and the phase instant KO's without upgrades. Also the strike kills in two hits without any upgrades. This all occurs randomly, sometimes frags and SMAW's won't even instant KO!! All of these....issues are common for me in 4 player when playing locally on the same console...any ideas??

You have less health in both Splitscreen modes. Possibly for balancing 4 player Invasion, but it carries over to competitive.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#141PefrogPosted 9/15/2013 6:20:46 PM(edited)
Sometimes, when I play split screen, I can get dark star charges without tags. WTH!
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.