I am SO sick of this game!

#1The_Mad_KittenPosted 9/15/2013 4:38:08 PM
There are just cheaters, glitchers, SMAWs, Boosters, and everything else. Now I know of 7 cheaters that are active, [HUNT]Ridley is now on that list. I am just getting board of this game. It is just so repetitive and stupid. I wish that I could play better games.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#2Loremas1861Posted 9/15/2013 4:41:10 PM
Welcome to Conduit 2 Veno
---
2014 Penta-Penta
#3night42marePosted 9/15/2013 4:44:48 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
There are just cheaters, glitchers, SMAWs, Boosters, and everything else. Now I know of 7 cheaters that are active, [HUNT]Ridley is now on that list. I am just getting board of this game. It is just so repetitive and stupid. I wish that I could play better games.

C'mon without u this game would be even more boring, ur always fun to mess around with. U eventually get used to it. Just find a way to beat them. Fight fire with fire. I only glitch to get glitchers. Or just use pr. Rapid spas. Wait around a corner and shoot. Just dont leave this board seems like a little family if u leave the family is just gonna get smaller.
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#4The_Mad_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 4:52:54 PM
night42mare posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

C'mon without u this game would be even more boring, ur always fun to mess around with. U eventually get used to it. Just find a way to beat them. Fight fire with fire. I only glitch to get glitchers. Or just use pr. Rapid spas. Wait around a corner and shoot. Just dont leave this board seems like a little family if u leave the family is just gonna get smaller.

I am not leaving- that would be outrageous. What I am saying is that I hit Ridley with my PR 2x and he survived. Then he 2 shot me with a SCAR. Just dumb. Sorry to give you a little bit of a coronary there, no I am not leaving.

Venonat
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
#5DerppopotamusPosted 9/15/2013 4:55:28 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
What I am saying is that I hit Ridley with my PR 2x and he survived. Then he 2 shot me with a SCAR. Just dumb. Sorry to give you a little bit of a coronary there, no I am not leaving.

That's good old Conduit 2 for ya. CHAIN could write a whole book on this game's hit detection and lag.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#6CmoIsDaNam3Posted 9/15/2013 5:13:40 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
What I am saying is that I hit Ridley with my PR 2x and he survived. Then he 2 shot me with a SCAR. Just dumb. Sorry to give you a little bit of a coronary there, no I am not leaving.

That's good old Conduit 2 for ya. CHAIN could write a whole book on this game's hit detection and lag.

Link?
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#7DerppopotamusPosted 9/15/2013 5:20:37 PM(edited)
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Link?

Ha ha, wasn't meaning that he actually did. I'm just pointing out that he has a lot to say about lag.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#8ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 9/15/2013 5:43:56 PM
I love how everybody defended ridley when I said he hacked. But now that you say it, everybody agrees. Just another example of how people just don't like me on C2.
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#9DerppopotamusPosted 9/15/2013 6:03:07 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
But now that you say it, everybody agrees.

Nobody here agreed, you goofball.
---
I wish I were a bird.
#10The_Mad_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 6:06:20 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
I love how everybody defended ridley when I said he hacked. But now that you say it, everybody agrees. Just another example of how people just don't like me on C2.

I think you are cool. That is why I wanted you on BPB. c:
---