I am SO sick of this game!

#11_SignalPosted 9/15/2013 6:37:30 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
What I am saying is that I hit Ridley with my PR 2x and he survived. Then he 2 shot me with a SCAR. Just dumb. Sorry to give you a little bit of a coronary there, no I am not leaving.

That's good old Conduit 2 for ya. CHAIN could write a whole book on this game's hit detection and lag.

Link?

Let's keep this whole "book thing" quiet, or we'll get the first draft of the first edition before the end of the weekend.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#121PefrogPosted 9/15/2013 7:12:51 PM
_Signal posted...

Let's keep this whole "book thing" quiet, or we'll get the first draft of the first edition before the end of the weekend.

And all of our names will be in it ... like a manifesto.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#13Ventus2aPosted 9/15/2013 8:22:34 PM
_Signal posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
What I am saying is that I hit Ridley with my PR 2x and he survived. Then he 2 shot me with a SCAR. Just dumb. Sorry to give you a little bit of a coronary there, no I am not leaving.

That's good old Conduit 2 for ya. CHAIN could write a whole book on this game's hit detection and lag.

Link?

Yes, it will expose those evil SMAW users that are cheaters like Hackers and Glitchers. We know they are all noobs and have no skills like PR experts.
---
Ventus. Conduit FC 4899-6416-2462
#14Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/15/2013 8:24:22 PM
1Pefrog posted...
_Signal posted...

And all of our names will be in it ... like a manifesto.

Not mine! I dont remember ever playing with chain