Attention All BPB Members!

#31ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 7:39:06 PM
Mindesyn posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Yay, welcome to BPB, TPRTV/ WAR3N!

If this is YOUR doing, you will probably be tossed out with PRTV, so if I were you Id either come clean, or stay out of it. Less you and PRTV wanna make your own clan.

This isn't his doing. I just decided to join, so welcome me!! :)
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#32LigersRulePosted 9/17/2013 7:46:35 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...

I'm sorry, is this some kind of joke? Since when can people just decide they want to be part of a clan? You don't have the right to make that choice. That is up to the discretion of the clan leader(s).

Silly_Squirl_G posted...
As much as i like him, this isnt a good decision

This. Gabe is right. Btw, Gabe, I'm finding you much more agreeable now. Which is most definitely a good thing.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#33ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 7:49:55 PM
LigersRule posted...

I'm sorry, is this some kind of joke? Since when can people just decide they want to be part of a clan? You don't have the right to make that choice. That is up to the discretion of the clan leader(s).

Silly_Squirl_G posted...
As much as i like him, this isnt a good decision

This. Gabe is right. Btw, Gabe, I'm finding you much more agreeable now. Which is most definitely a good thing.

One leader says I can. I think that s enough.
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#34LigersRulePosted 9/17/2013 7:52:24 PM

YOU think that's enough. And that's the problem. You've managed to piss off the other leader while you're at it. Did you not think about that? Or did you TRY and piss him off?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#35ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 8:01:11 PM
LigersRule posted...

YOU think that's enough. And that's the problem. You've managed to piss off the other leader while you're at it. Did you not think about that? Or did you TRY and piss him off?

He was already pissed off. And IDC if he's pissed off. He thinks I treat people like crap. So maybe it's time to start.
---
#36MindesynPosted 9/17/2013 8:06:22 PM
Just cause Derpy handles RECRUITING and Veno handles CLAN WARS, doesnt mean I still dont own this clan. Im going both their heads and voting NO on PRTV until he can learn to be a player that BPB wants.

You can pretend join all you want. You wont be associated with the clan, and wont be in wars. Try not and drag Veno down while you are at it.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#37ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 8:10:35 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Just cause Derpy handles RECRUITING and Veno handles CLAN WARS, doesnt mean I still dont own this clan. Im going both their heads and voting NO on PRTV until he can learn to be a player that BPB wants.

You can pretend join all you want. You wont be associated with the clan, and wont be in wars. Try not and drag Veno down while you are at it.

Nah. I joined. Sorry, bro. Veno is a great guy, and it's a shame you guys won't let him recruit, because he actually knows what to for in a clan member, SKILL. You guys just decide, "do I like this guy?" Besides, Khmer gave me permission to join.
---
#38Silly_Squirl_GPosted 9/17/2013 8:13:28 PM
Mindesyn posted...

Nah. I joined. Sorry, bro. Veno is a great guy, and it's a shame you guys won't let him recruit, because he actually knows what to for in a clan member, SKILL. You guys just decide, "do I like this guy?" Besides, Khmer gave me permission to join.

-_-
#39LigersRulePosted 9/17/2013 8:19:38 PM
Nah. I joined. Sorry, bro. Veno is a great guy, and it's a shame you guys won't let him recruit, because he actually knows what to for in a clan member, SKILL. You guys just decide, "do I like this guy?"

Yeah, we decide based on whether we like the guy or not. And we have the most successful clan in the history of this game, in W/L record, matches played, communication, and showing up to matches. So maybe we know what we're talking about, yeah?

Besides, Khmer gave me permission to join.

We DO realize that all of LC and several other people (Derps included) talk to Khmer on a daily basis, right? She hasn't spoken to you since she left.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#40ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 8:27:58 PM
LigersRule posted...
Nah. I joined. Sorry, bro. Veno is a great guy, and it's a shame you guys won't let him recruit, because he actually knows what to for in a clan member, SKILL. You guys just decide, "do I like this guy?"

Yeah, we decide based on whether we like the guy or not. And we have the most successful clan in the history of this game, in W/L record, matches played, communication, and showing up to matches. So maybe we know what we're talking about, yeah?

Besides, Khmer gave me permission to join.

We DO realize that all of LC and several other people (Derps included) talk to Khmer on a daily basis, right? She hasn't spoken to you since she left.

BAHAHAHA. sorry. I laughed because there's only like seven clans in total. So being successful isn.'t that hard. Only like what, 200 people even play this? Second of all, you guys are talking to the wrong khmer!!!
---